Homebrew CBHC need help | Problem or normal?

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I had a DS virtual game and I installed Haxchi on it. After that, I installed CBHC and now I wanted to uninstall it. When I uninstalled it from the installer, I tried to find Haxchi but, the icon was still that warning saying: Don't touch me! I restarted and it was still there! I thought that I might wanna uninstall haxchi and re-install it to get it back, but I was afraid to delete it from the data management. So, what should I do? Should I just delete it, reinstall it and get haxchi again?

NOTE: I can't remember the name but it was something like: "Brain Training" or something... Also, I uninstalled CBHC because I liked the normal Haxchi better.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
how can you like haxchi better? lol when cbhc is basicaly the same as haxchi excetpt it runs all by itself and puts sigpatches automaticaly when you boot your console? cbhc is haxchi in autoboot mode so you dont need to enter it to activate sighax.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you like haxchi better? lol when cbhc is basicaly the same as haxchi excetpt it runs all by itself and puts sigpatches automaticaly when you boot your console? cbhc is haxchi in autoboot mode so you dont need to enter it to activate sighax.

Because CBHC is too scary lol

Reactions: SirKyogre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc