Hacking cbhc boot loop

D

Deleted User

why must tempers always fight??? I don't think @Kafluke was belittling your work. he was just questioning the accuracy of it. with cbhc, there's the potential for bricks if not handled correctly, so you need someone who knows all of the ins and outs to the hack. leaving out information can cause serious problems.
Let's just leave him alone. He doesn't seem to get a thing we are trying to say anyways.

Jax_Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling me names doesn't help and yes I do get what y'all is saying and I will have a look at the guide when I get time.
I am thinking about following that guide as it's much better, that you can boot into a cfw with just turning on the Wii u.

Jax

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Jax_Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't refer to any guide. I merely stated a fact. I've not looked at these guides, but if they're missing information, they should be avoided.
The guide is totally different and works just fine, it's just that it doesn't have cbhc included.

Jax

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide is totally different and works just fine, it's just that it doesn't have cbhc included.

Jax

And no nand backup steps. Big red flag. And linked files rather links to the latest files so its outdated too. You should read a guide before you recommend tempers to follow it because we usually have to clean up their messes afterwards in here.

We try very hard to keep people on the right track and almost 100% of other guides are copied and pasted from here with critical steps left out. It's a constant battle.

What you need to keep in mind that almost all the hacks were released by the authors on this site. Other sites guides rely on us updating our guides first. Why not stay here and stay close to the source.

I meant no disrespect and I never got hot and bothered and called you any names. So many users come here and steer people wrong. Just trying to keep us all on the right track here.

Jax_Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And no nand backup steps. Big red flag. And linked files rather links to the latest files so its outdated too. You should read a guide before you recommend tempers to follow it because we usually have to clean up their messes afterwards in here.

We try very hard to keep people on the right track and almost 100% of other guides are copied and pasted from here with critical steps left out. It's a constant battle.

What you need to keep in mind that almost all the hacks were released by the authors on this site. Other sites guides rely on us updating our guides first. Why not stay here and stay close to the source.

I meant no disrespect and I never got hot and bothered and called you any names. So many users come here and steer people wrong. Just trying to keep us all on the right track here.
Thank You, I'll read your guide and see if it's for me.
Am sorry and hope we can all put this behind us.[emoji4]

Jax

Reactions: Kafluke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans