Gaming Cave Story - WiiWare

Bleedingelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the chances that we'll see an update for this? It's a spectacular game, but it has a lot of bugs and sound issues. Some say that they'll probably fix it for the EU release, and then make the fixed version downloadable for the US people too. Is this possible? When is the EU release?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's possible they will update it, but what are the problems exactly? I've almost played through it with the new graphics and music and not seen any issues (besides a couple of spots where it looked like there should be a question mark but wasn't).

If you're talking about how heavy the sound effects are, adjust it in the options menu if it's a problem (that's what I did).

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I guess I'm aware of it now (missing drum tracks apparently, for one thing). Might be interested in this: Link
Maybe that's why the new music sounded way more ambient to me...I just assumed that was how it was meant to be.

It's said that once the European version is ready that they'll consider updating the US version with the fix (I interpret this as "we likely will but you may have to wait a little bit") . They also said they might change Balrog's battle cry back to "Huzzah!" which is likely to please some people.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter