

I might have a strap on I use when I was going throught my Lesdrian phase.Overlord Nadrian said:Poor girl...Can't you buy something like a fake tail and put it on her?![]()
If I ever see a fox again, I'll catch it and lock it away for all eternity.![]()
![]()

That's less then my dog's bill... (It came to like $1,500CA I think) She got into something and was REALLY sick for about 2-3 weeks. She's better now.Thordrian said:Its gonna cost us just under £700 for all this so I've got to pay half tomorrow when we pick her up, we can afford it but shit its a lot right? Had to drink some scotch when I saw the bill. Still I'd rather pay the money and have her around then put her down. We've got to keep an eye on her and make sure shes ok and feeds.

Thordrian said:Her little stub tail makes it look like she is taking a turd constantly.