Cat Orc..now with only half a tail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hadrian
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,644
  • Replies Replies 36
That sucks man, poor Cat Orc.
sad.gif




I demand GBAtemp give her amputated tail a state funeral!
mad.gif
 
I feel the same about animals, Hadrian. I'd have totally done the same.
There's no way I could put a price on the life of someone (yeah ONE not THING) so dear to me.
 
Kept awake by Polly. I usually just leave a window open and let them roam outside but there are more foxes at night so sort of paranoid right now. Polly is just walking around meowing to be let out and shes woken my kid up so now I'm awake.

The Mrs needs the sleep as she took today quite hard, she feels bad that she didn't renew the pet insurance that and she has two relatives who may die soon.

Exhausted but whatever, I guess I can sleep another time. I wonder if they'd let me keep the tail in a jar? Competition prize?
 
Yeah I was joking, its my way of coping to be honest.

She is home now, she only has a little bit of a tail as the vet fount a fracture so had to cut more of it off.
frown.gif


She looked really sad at first but now she seems chilled, she isn't freaking out in fact as I type she is trying to start fight with my kids inanimate stuffed lion who has been her mortal nemesis since she was born into the world.

I'd like to her conelike collar off but she tried to pull her stitches out. Hopefully she'll get use to having to not rely on her tail for balance.
 
I've seen a few tail-less cats, it's a sad sight but they seemed to be doing okay. I expect with such loving, caring owners as you and your family, Orc the cat will do just fine.

Seven hundred pounds, man
unsure.gif
highway robbery, really.
 
Poor girl...
frown.gif
Can't you buy something like a fake tail and put it on her?

If I ever see a fox again, I'll catch it and lock it away for all eternity.
mad.gif


cry.gif
 
Overlord Nadrian said:
Poor girl...
frown.gif
Can't you buy something like a fake tail and put it on her?

If I ever see a fox again, I'll catch it and lock it away for all eternity.
mad.gif


cry.gif
I might have a strap on I use when I was going throught my Lesdrian phase.

To be honest that cat has done worst things to mice and rabbits, what the fox did was just nature really.

Also the little tail stub waggling kinda makes me feel a bit sick...need to get used to it
 
Thordrian said:
Its gonna cost us just under £700 for all this so I've got to pay half tomorrow when we pick her up, we can afford it but shit its a lot right? Had to drink some scotch when I saw the bill. Still I'd rather pay the money and have her around then put her down. We've got to keep an eye on her and make sure shes ok and feeds.
That's less then my dog's bill... (It came to like $1,500CA I think) She got into something and was REALLY sick for about 2-3 weeks. She's better now.
smile.gif
 
Her little stub tail makes it look like she is taking a turd constantly.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted