Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello all of you.

As recent as this afternoon something changed in my house. One little cute creature known to man by the name "cat" has entered this building. Not one of those fancy small helpless kittens though. This one is a cute one year old cat named Mizore. It's not entirely settled that she'll be able to continue to live here from now on... yet. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep her seeing as she's such a cute and adorable cat with a good temper. In order to try to get this cat I might not be on GBAtemp as often as I used to be, but it's all for a good purpose. I assure you, it is and I'll still be able to come on IRC as usual with the exception being that I might not be as active. But enough of this, the point I'm trying to express is that I really like this cat in a very special kind of way

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my god, she's adorable!
smile.gif
I have a soft spot for grey cats and tabbys, putting the two together is so unbeliveably cute.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That's an awesome looking cat! It looks full of character. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get to keep it.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cats definitely cool looking. Cats are awesome pets to have; very low maintenance.

Minox_IX said:
But enough of this, the point I'm trying to express is that I really like this cat in a very special kind of way

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
FAST6191 said:
Interesting looking cat. Looks somewhat like a forest cat.
Half birman, half persian actually.

dinofan01 said:
QUOTE(Minox_IX @ Feb 9 2009, 02:16 PM) But enough of this, the point I'm trying to express is that I really like this cat in a very special kind of way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...