Cascade of cancelled 3DS games

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally get to say i was right from the beginning on this one. never was a fan of 3ds, never bought, probably wont get one.

its a gimmick, i got the dsixl because it had a useful feature, the larger screens. 3d to me is not a useful feature its a novelty. the enhanced features of the 3ds are not really a selling point for me as well. nintendo is not very good at that type of stuff.

the 3ds has like 10-15 games now? i don't know i don't keep track, but the list is small and it stinks. super mario bros will be the only great title on the 3ds. i like the n64 remakes, but that is not what i want. i already bought those games at $50, now you want to charge $40 and add 3d? it should be like $10 if you already bought older starfox or zelda for n64.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
VashTS said:
i finally get to say i was right from the beginning on this one. never was a fan of 3ds, never bought, probably wont get one.

its a gimmick, i got the dsixl because it had a useful feature, the larger screens. 3d to me is not a useful feature its a novelty. the enhanced features of the 3ds are not really a selling point for me as well. nintendo is not very good at that type of stuff.

the 3ds has like 10-15 games now? i don't know i don't keep track, but the list is small and it stinks. super mario bros will be the only great title on the 3ds. i like the n64 remakes, but that is not what i want. i already bought those games at $50, now you want to charge $40 and add 3d? it should be like $10 if you already bought older starfox or zelda for n64.
I personally got the 3DS due to better graphics (to DS), greater support and pokemon.

2 out of 3 criteria not really met.

The games, better ones and lesser ports will only come by pre-2012.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinobi is also delayed, not sure if it's for the same reasons as Crush3D, but it's another Sega title sitting it out for a while.

If the delays keep moving, it seems like there's gonna be some rough times ahead for third parties on the system.

rt141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has simply been doing it wrong lately, even if I have always liked their games, releasing the 3ds with pretty much no good games to play killed their sales, and there still arent many good games because developers dont want to... Develope for a console that hasnt sold good enough, either Nintendo hurries and releases very awesome games for it to boost sales, or the virtual boy story will repeat.
BTW Megaman Legends cancelled.... Hurt me worser than when me and my gf broke up.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well there is always hacks to forward to.
sad.gif

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aslong as the Tales of Abyss and Overclocked dont get canceled ill be a happy camper with my 3ds and its well worth the money, after all the only reason I bought a psp was to play 1 game and that was it didn't expect to play anything else on it. Aslong as I get 1 game on the console that im really interested i dont mind paying for the console, after all 6 games = the cost of the console on most consoles so its not like its a lot of money lol once you have 6 free games.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As long as they don't cancel Animal Crossing and Kingdom Hearts, I'm happy!
It sucks that assassin's creed was cancelled though and I really hope the 3ds pushes through this 'crisis'.

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
3rd party sure love to cancel shit fast as soon as a nintendo product sells slightly below expectations.
Bet they wont do the same on competing systems.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF man, CANCELLED SAINTS ROW AND FREAKIN BOMBERMAN. Fuck you all nintendo and various companies. You suck.
Even though i loved loz oot on 3ds and cn explosion and lego star wars this is bullshit Bomberman? THATS MY FAV GAME OF ALL TIME. And then freakin' Saints row is cancelled. Bullfuck

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
BloodRayne: The Shroud is just on hold. Not that it's a good thing, but it's better than "cancelled". I'm somewhat looking forward to that game.
The cancellation of both Bomberman, Assassins Creed and Megaman bother me a little, I know there are still good games coming out and that AC may be coming out later but with a different concept, but they were some of the games I was really looking forward to, specially ML3.

Let's hope they don't cancel Beyond The Labyrinth (no news about it... that's never a good signal) and that they resume the development of BloodRayne: The Shroud.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Costello said:
Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy (Ubisoft) I don't like how it was pretty much taken away from the 3DS but oh, well.
My Garden (EA) Lol
DJ Hero 3 (Activision) Meh, never was that interested in it
Saints Row: Drive-by (THQ) Same as above. I'm not into car games.
Omega Five (Hudson) Not cool. This kind of games are always fun
Kororinpa: Marble Mania (Hudson) Not into Monkey Ball like games.
Bonk (Hudson) THEY WERE MAKING A BONK GAME?! ;O;
Bomberman (Hudson) The series lost its appeal to me.
BloodRayne: The Shroud (TBC) I hope this still gets made
MegaMan Legends (Capcom) Fuck you so much, Capcom
Crush 3D (Sega) (TBC) It even has a release date.

There's still more awesome games to look forward to. Assuming they don't get cancelled that is.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]P8-kPfPNvZI[/youtube]

Words cannot properly express my disappointment with the news that Mega Man Legends 3 never happen......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)