KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jan1tor said:
Someone else made a list on http://www.3dsbuzz.com/3dsgames/
This list has over 140 titles. I still say there is a good line up of games and games coming.
Wait a second. Skylanders: Spyros Adventure ?

QUOTE(Foxi4 @ Jul 20 2011, 07:18 PM) That's just my opinion, motivated by what I've seen so-far. It's running MGS3, I'll give you that. Like the PS2 did, just at a higher resolution than the 3DS does. As Mahomu said, it's not a graphics "jump". I expected more from Nintendo, it's been 7 years since the launch of the PSP and *this* is the "improvement" we get? C'mon, they could've pushed it a bit further. The 3DS is a machine that was "obselete" the day it was launched, much like the DS was. Nintendo ALWAYS does that, the only instance I can think of where they actually put contemporary hardware in their console was the NGC.
He said not gigantic jump. Anything is "obselete" the moment it hit the market.

Plus why isn't the 3ds graphics good enough?

Have you seen Resident evil?

Even if they could have push it a little bit, that would have been more stress on the battery.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
deathking said:
I blame piracy.
yaynds.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:

Even if they could have push it a little bit, that would have been more stress on the battery.

Easy solution: drop 3D, up the graphics. Revelations looks good for the system but it'll never stand up to Vita quality.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only read the first page.

Crush 3D is only being delayed and will release February of 2012 (I forgot the date). I could get a source if you want >__>

Whoops. I'm living in the past
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:

Easy solution: drop 3D, up the graphics. Revelations looks good for the system but it'll never stand up to Vita quality.

And screw the people who like 3d? Your comment not really fair when you hate 3d and love graphics.
DeMoN said:
If you downloaded the Netflix trial then you'd realize how poor the graphics really are. 400x240 pixels is nothing.
Actually I don't and no videos (base on what you watch) aren't bad either.

How you comparing a video to game graphics anyway?

QUOTE(Feels Good Man @ Jul 20 2011, 09:06 PM)

Crush 3D is only being delayed and will release February of 2010 (I forgot the date). I could get a source if you want >__>
tpi.gif

You know what,just enjoy vita then. Gosh.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:

And screw the people who like 3d?
DeMoN said:
If you downloaded the Netflix trial then you'd realize how poor the graphics really are. 400x240 pixels is nothing.
Actually I don't and no videos (base on what you watch) aren't bad either.

How you comparing a video to game graphics anyway?

QUOTE(Feels Good Man @ Jul 20 2011, 09:06 PM)

Crush 3D is only being delayed and will release February of 2010 (I forgot the date). I could get a source if you want >__>
tpi.gif

Whoops :3.

Also, the level of ignorance in this thread is amusing. Judging the success of a system the first few months of release and not taking in account of sloppy system launches is just making me facepalm.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:

Easy solution: drop 3D, up the graphics.
This. I don't give a flying f*** about 3D, honestly, and I can think of a lot people who would rather have graphics over 3D.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt Nintendo nor any of the third and first party company's are worried about the 3DS since its been selling like hot cakes since day one and like Jan1tor mentioned there such a huge list of games and unannounced titles from developers that small list of cancelled games is rather pointless I think!

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh..

I haven't been on here in ages (Still check the news :] ), but decided to give my two cents on this one.

I think the reason the 3DS isn't doing as well as they hoped was because of the name of the handheld itself. A lot of people thought the 3DS was just another DS instead of a successor to the system.

My opinion, not necessarily fact.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Zerox8610 said:
*Sigh..

I haven't been on here in ages (Still check the news :] ), but decided to give my two cents on this one.

I think the reason the 3DS isn't doing as well as they hoped was because of the name of the handheld itself. A lot of people thought the 3DS was just another DS instead of a successor to the system.

i dont agree with you
they kept the gamboy name for ages and stuck on words after it like color or advance after it but people had not difficulty in identifying which one was which

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
Zerox8610 said:
*Sigh..

i dont agree with you
they kept the gamboy name for ages and stuck on words after it like color or advance after it but people had not difficulty in identifying which one was which

lol, it was his own opinion that he was stating not fact...so agreeing or disagreeing doesn't really matter as again it is his opinion...lol

kotaro_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably due to the PS VITA. I feel like the tables will turn and that Sony will kick Nintendo's arse. I mean quad-core, HD Graphics, Touch-Capacitive Touch Screen, DUAL ANALOG STICKS(NOT NUBS). and so much more. Nintendo should've at least upped the graphics a lot more.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
kotaro_14 said:
Probably due to the PS VITA. I feel like the tables will turn and that Sony will kick Nintendo's arse. I mean quad-core, HD Graphics, Touch-Capacitive Touch Screen, DUAL ANALOG STICKS(NOT NUBS). and so much more. Nintendo should've at least upped the graphics a lot more.
Again with the graphics whine....softwares make the system a hit not its damn effing graphics.

Yes Softwares on 3DS are at a low, but look at the upcoming list, seriously it's getting annoying that people are criticizing 3DS and its sales just after few months, give it atleast a fecking year fools! I won't be surprised if PS Vita sales are low at launch, just because Mario will take over from there.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
SamAsh07 said:
Again with the graphics whine....softwares make the system a hit not its damn effing graphics.Graphics play a big part in sales.

People are still forgetting the average gamer will look for the best looking handheld, it's only the small minority that don't care about graphics at all.

We can't have crap graphics forever, people want that 'wow' feel when playing a good looking game.

Edit: Also what I said about 3DS fanboys in the ShoutboxQUOTEFUCK everything that is coming out, what has the 3DS got now? Nothing.

Seriously, all fanboys can actually say is the stuff that is coming out and Zelda.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SamAsh07 said:
kotaro_14 said:
Again with the graphics whine....softwares make the system a hit not its damn effing graphics.

Yes Softwares on 3DS are at a low, but look at the upcoming list, seriously it's getting annoying that people are criticizing 3DS and its sales just after few months, give it atleast a fecking year fools! I won't be surprised if PS Vita sales are low at launch, just because Mario will take over from there.
lol, whether you believe it or not, the 3DS is a weak machine for this generation.
Its barely as strong as the PSP, and how old is the PSP again? 6 YEARS!

Gamers would say that graphics isnt everything, but developers are moving to stronger hardwares all the times.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
kotaro_14 said:
Probably due to the PS VITA.
I haven't actually.found anyone in real life who even knows what the vita is. It's because there isn't the software yet to sell the system. If the Vita has more appealing games, it'll sell better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1