latest

Reactions: Deleted User

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed teen titans go in the beginning, but after i noticed it didn't have a consistent plot i decided to not continue watching after i lost my cable, i still catch up on gumball, regular show, steven universe, and adventure time. I didnt even know there was a powerpuff girls show going on till you mentioned it.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTG original was terrible...why would the reboot be better? :P I'm talking ORIGINAL Teen Titans where the chibi characters were comic relief, not the default art style! :P

ChamacaWH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The crossover is fake:
1. Just search in Google. There are no news talking about both animations.
2. If a crossover is gonna be made, why haven't the creators talked about it in Twitter or another social networks?
3. Is the resource page a trustworthy post? I don't see de CN icon in the image. Why should I trust in a image which could have been made by anyone?
4. Cartoon Network has been working in excellent cartoons. Steven Universe is the current best example. Adventure Time, regardless of its horrible episodes, stills being one of the most ambitious CN projects. Regular Shows is a cool cartoon as well. Uncle Grandpa is even funny and fine. It's not the big deal, but has a lot of undeserved haters.

I can understand that TTG & PPG 2016 are a trash. However, CN is going in a very good way, whith admirable efforts.
So, be careful of what are you posting. Remember to verify the credibility of the topic

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't watched TV in ages, and only found out like last week that PPG was rebooted. It sounds awful, they didn't even get the OG voice actors back, if I recall.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why this is a bad thing. Sure both reboots are trash but I love seeing how networks deal with crossovers. Heck, this December we are getting a Arrow, Flash, Super Girl and Legends of tomorrow crossover come December on the CW. If you think of it this could lead to better crossovers like Adventure Time X Regular show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1