Hacking Cardridges load forever when using CFW

SitBar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So my problem is that Skyrim and Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury stay forever in the black Switch Animation screen. I tried to delete all the files from the content folder and even uninstalled the tickets and added them back. I think it is so anoying for me to always switch between athmosphere and stock. When I start them in stock both games stay for about 1 Minute in that black switch animation screen after they finaly boot up... can someone tell me whats going on here?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
disable any cheats you have for them in Edizon or Tinfoil and if you have any plugins enabled try disabling them too its definitely something like that and not Atmosphere issue

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my problem is that Skyrim and Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury stay forever in the black Switch Animation screen. I tried to delete all the files from the content folder and even uninstalled the tickets and added them back. I think it is so anoying for me to always switch between athmosphere and stock. When I start them in stock both games stay for about 1 Minute in that black switch animation screen after they finaly boot up... can someone tell me whats going on here?
Are you trying to load them from the cartridge or as installed titles?

SitBar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Somehow the new version of athmosphere fixed this and everything works fine now! But Thank you for your help :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@