BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EWJ3S6WWAAAqbnW.jpg

Post what you think would be a good caption for the above pic....

Last edited by BigOnYa,

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You are a worm through time.

The thunder song distorts you.

Happiness comes.

White pearls, but yellow and red in the eye.

Through a mirror, inverted is made right.

Leave your insides by the door.

Push the fingers through the surface into the wet.

You’ve always been the new you.

You want this to be true.

We stand around you while you dream.

You can almost hear our words but you forget.

This happens more and more now.

You gave us the permission in your regulations.

We wait in the stains.

The word that describes this is redacted.

Repeat the word.

The name of the sound.

It resonates in your house.

After the song, time for applause.

We build you till nothing remains.

The egg cracks and the truth will emerge out of you.

You are home.

You remind us of home.

You’ve taken your boss with your boss with you.

All hair must be eaten.

Under the conceptual reality behind this reality you must want these waves to drag you away.

After the song, time for applause.

This cliché is death out of time, breaking the first the second the third the fourth wall, the fifth wall, floor; no floor: you fall!

How do you say “insane”?

Hurts to be happy.

An earworm is a tune you can’t stop humming in a dream: "Baby baby baby, yeah."

Just plastic.

So safe and nothing to worry about.

Ha ha, funny.

The last egg breaks now.

The hole in your room is a hole in you.

You came and we let you in through the hole in you.

You have always been here, the only child.

A copy of a copy of a copy.

Orange peel.

The picture is you holding the picture.

When you hear this you will know you’re in new you.

You want to listen.

You want to dream.

You want to smile.

You want to hurt.

You don’t want to be.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"FATHER I CANNOT CLICK THE BOOK I CAN'T CLICK THE BOOK, FATHER DAD DAD THIS BOOK IS ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY THAT IS BEYOND MY MIND, AS I HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY TOUCHPAD TECHNOLOGY FATHER THE BOOK IS ANALOG AND THE DEVICES I AM ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING ARE DIGITAL AND THUS CLICKING THE BOOK YIELDS UNSATISFACTORY RESULTS WHEN COMPARED TO THE DIGITAL DEVICES THAT HAVE BECOME COMMONPLACE AFTER THE TURN OF THE CENTURY FATHER PLEASE INSTRUCT ME ON HOW TO OPERATE THE BOOK WITH YOUR SUPERIOR MIND YOU WERE BORN IN THE LATE 1970S AND THUS YOUR REALM OF KNOWLEDGE WOULD MOST LIKELY ENCOMPASS THE HANDLING AND OPERATION OF THIS ANCIENT TOME FATHER I CANNOT CLICK THE BOOK"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs