Capcom has 152 million left in the bank

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give you the speed, but when you crank up the difficulty up to 9.0 it becomes near impossible without custom made weapons with max defensive stats, and extremely hard even with those.

I suggest you play the final boss on Metal Gear Rising.

EDIT: And to be fair any game is really hard with the difficulty cranked to 9. Like MadWorld (another Platinum Games game) is pretty tame and easy set at a normal difficulty level. Crank it to Hard or Very Hard and it's tough as shit.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll give you the speed, but when you crank up the difficulty up to 9.0 it becomes near impossible without custom made weapons with max defensive stats, and extremely hard even with those.

No.. not really. OD+8 makes intensity 9, a breeze.
You can breeze through it just with Shot defense +4 or even Evasion +4 with no def. stats.
All u need though is knowing which weapons would suit it.

LOL but anyway, it barely pales compared to Metal gear rising's final boss. I can vouch for dat.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will say my piece about the subject. Just like what others have stated about Capcom, while it would be sad to see them go if it came down to it, it was their horrible practices and decisions during a period of shift and downturn in the world economy that got them in this position in the first place.

When the creators of the majority of your franchises "leave" the company, they may have some success, but most of that time is spent trying to throw stuff at a wall and hoping that it sticks and all works together (Prime examples: RE6, and throwing LP3 to Spark Unlimited).

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a shame to hear that Capcom is going down, but I couldn't say that I didn't expect it. Hopefully they can get their shit together and not go bankrupt (even thought we're expecting that to happen.)

I wouldn't mind picking up a new Megaman game, as I love MegaMan! Sigh, I guess only time will tell.

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what happens when a company screws over their fans... canceling Mega Man titles, releasing Street Fighter x Tekken with 1/3 of the game as disc locked content, taking Resident Evil 6 in the totally wrong direction... turns out those are very costly mistakes. Personally I don't see them going bankrupt and selling off their individual properties like THQ, Midway, etc.... seems typically Japanese companies land up merging with another... Square/Enix, Namco/Bandai, Tecmo/Koei, Sega/Sammy and so on. It would be awesome to see them merge with Konami and revive some of their properties using Kojima's Fox Engine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh