Can't update Splatoon/no access to e-shop

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bpanda, Jun 9, 2016.

1. bpanda
    OP

bpanda Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of
    When I was on 5.3.2, I spoofed my console and then it accidently updated, so now I don't have access to e-shop and I can't download an update for my splatoon cd. When will new update appear in nusgrabber?Or can I return someway access to e-shop?

2. Darkilowan

Darkilowan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    France
    It's logic, if you are in "Wii U 5.3.2", your system was updated so you can't do the hax, I think.
    You juste can hax your Wii U look like this, i'm not sure, but I think I have reason:

3. Deck of Noobs

Deck of Noobs Politically Incorrect

Apr 9, 2016
    United States
    3ds.guide
    -snip-

4. Darkilowan

Darkilowan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2016
    France
    Oh yeah, I had forgot, sorry for by bad english, I'm 15 and French so... :)

5. bpanda
    OP

bpanda Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of
    ???
    I'm now on 5.5.1 but still have no access to e-shop because of earlier spoof. Oh, and by the way, nuu patcher doesn't work for me.

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    1. What version are you on?
    - If you're lower than 5.5.0 then you will need to first spoof to 5.5.1. Then use NNU patcher. After that launch your disc and update. If you're using a ripped version with loadiine you will need to use New-nusgrabber gui on your PC and get the update.
    - If you're on 5.5.1 then turn off tubehax and just go online and get the update. There currently is no update higher then 5.5.1. Make sure to quickly turn Tubehax back on afterwards or you risk the chance of getting updated when Nintendo releases next patch.