Can't update BOTW so can I not play?

bobd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to play BOTW but can't without updating it. Trouble is I don't have data to download it. Is there any way around this? Thanks.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure I understand your question. Do you mean you don't know where to get the update? I can't give any links but searching google might help. BOTW updates are known as [01007EF00011E800] and [v786432] is the newest I have. There might be newer, I haven't checked recently.

Kazalber

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I think you need to be a little more specific.
Which is it:
1) You purchased the game, but can't update it because you don't have access to the internet (data to download it)?
2) You downloaded the game elsewhere, and now can't play it because you did not download the update?

Solution to #1: Go to a café or public library or anywhere with free internet access and download the update.

Solution to #2: Go check the page where you got your game from and see if they posted the update as well. The latest version is 1.6.0 iirc.

If your system won't allow you to launch a game without updating it first, then there is no way around it, you need to update it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche