Hacking Can't turn Switch back on... lol

gqukyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have the SX Pro and tried a few games. I have powered off complete before and I have autoRCM installed so I didn't think it'd be an issue to power off completely to remove the sd card to put on some new games. Big mistake as now my Switch won't power back on. I've tried holding the power button forever, holding the pwr button while holding vol +. I've tried turning it on with and without the SX Pro dongle and jig. Anyone experience this? What can I do besides buying a new console? Lol

Indariver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Common issue. Most answers lead to not leaving the sx pro in long enough to charge each time as it needs the payload to load the OS and cant charge in RCM mode. Try plugging the sx pro into a phone with usb c or charging it with the micro usb (reported to take hours of charging before working)

Reactions: nyder and gqukyo

aahli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Have you tried to charge the switch?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

plig in the power cable and see what happens

gqukyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Common issue. Most answers lead to not leaving the sx pro in long enough to charge each time as it needs the payload to load the OS and cant charge in RCM mode. Try plugging the sx pro into a phone with usb c or charging it with the micro usb (reported to take hours of charging before working)

Thanks, that worked. I literally plugged it into my phone for a few seconds, saw the green light and then just plugged into my Switch and it worked. Lol Thanks again!

gqukyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You answered your own question. Don’t use auto rcm.

Actually no I didn't so thanks but no thanks. I didn't know that the mod required to be charged a bit. Figured it'd draw power from the console. In any case, my issue is resolved so no further responses is needed for this thread so move along. Lol

Indariver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that worked. I literally plugged it into my phone for a few seconds, saw the green light and then just plugged into my Switch and it worked. Lol Thanks again!
Its recommended that after booting into cfw leave the sx pro in for about 5sec before unplugging

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo