Hacking Question Can’t start any NSP! Help!

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Package is out!
First of all thanks to everyone who tried helping me.
I've sent my friend this thread and I hope he can use your posts to fix the issues.

All we can do now is cross our fingers!

Keep you guys posted what happens with the switch when I get information.
Wow that quick Bro. Good luck :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This club sux bro. Same here was on a fully functional 8.1 CFW and for some dumb reason I wanted to update it and now a week later I’m still trying to get it to work again. If I get 1 thing to work it breaks something else. Right now I’m stuck with it telling me I need to update to play on all the games I install. Not a single utube video works for me.
Hi Op Iam not going to commence how did you do update from 8.1
Anyway to get rid of update nag you can search nintendo dns block method. Also if it hassle you too much now just get into maintaing mode to delete update nag. Good luck.

Reactions: laz305

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that quick Bro. Good luck :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi Op Iam not going to commence how did you do update from 8.1
Anyway to get rid of update nag you can search nintendo dns block method. Also if it hassle you too much now just get into maintaing mode to delete update nag. Good luck.
Finally got tinfoil running and just updated the game now they work. It’s the way it says you need a system update that scares me but it’s just the game that needs an update.

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Finally got tinfoil running and just updated the game now they work. It’s the way it says you need a system update that scares me but it’s just the game that needs an update.
Hi to be fair that nothing scarly about update to 9.1 at all. I did update my self from 8.1 to 9.1 with no issue at all.
You need to get the update right from the start, like the firmwarw file. As alway rec to dns 99 to block the system and games to check for update.

lilithx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this thread has been super helpful, thanks everyone! i had been just kind of recklessly adding all kinds of sigpatches with different set ups and i realized now that had caused a lot of my issues. through trial and error i cleaned up the patches i had on my sd and readded the correct ones and now i finally have kosmos, hekate, atmosophere, and sx os all running their latest versions on 10.0.2, *without* having to format my sd or reinstall all my games! :toot:. nsps and game cards are opening and installing and the systems not crashing. now only if i could add in some custom themes without it probably wrecking the whole thing lol..

HexRebuilt

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Italy
this thread has been super helpful, thanks everyone! i had been just kind of recklessly adding all kinds of sigpatches with different set ups and i realized now that had caused a lot of my issues. through trial and error i cleaned up the patches i had on my sd and readded the correct ones and now i finally have kosmos, hekate, atmosophere, and sx os all running their latest versions on 10.0.2, *without* having to format my sd or reinstall all my games! :toot:. nsps and game cards are opening and installing and the systems not crashing. now only if i could add in some custom themes without it probably wrecking the whole thing lol..
hi, how did you do that? because i've the same problem and nothing works anymore. also with heckate tinfoil no longer works, and the patches for it are kinda hard to get.

yoitsmegabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, how did you do that? because i've the same problem and nothing works anymore. also with heckate tinfoil no longer works, and the patches for it are kinda hard to get.

I'm using atmosphere/fusee.primary to boot. I had random sig patches. I updated to 10.0.2 tonight and had the error message that games couldn't start and it would kick me back to home screen. I found this thread labelled "Atmosphere patches (ES, FS and Loader) [fusee_primary only]" (sorry can't post links yet) I downloaded the sig patches from there and i'm up and running again.

GerBrew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just forgot to post here if my friend fixed it or not.

Yes he did, everything worked out in the end.:toot:

I'm sorry I took so long to post this, I simply forgot to:D

Last edited by GerBrew,

Kadam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to all.
I've read the case of GerBrew. It's seem to be like my case.

I tried every update of atmosphere, and patches.
Message displayed: "software was closed".

I could not start any game/app installed.
For example doesn't work tinfoil from home.
Other info: goldleaf is other app that doesn't start.
Other homebrews seems to work.

My Console:
i've bought the switch with this error.
Firmware was 11.0.1. the seller "said" that the error started after upgrading FW.

Fuses burned: 14.
So could be also a problem of not/bad burned fuses?
Could be an HW problem?

Any suggest will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for your reply.
Just copied sigpatches of link above. Same error.

You need to understand how you load your CFW if you boot with Fusee-Primary you need Fusee Patches, if you boot with Hekate into Fusee Secondary then you need Hekate/Fss0/Fusee Secondary Patches.

Fusee Patches
Hekate->Fusee Primary->Fusee Secondary is the same as Fusee Primary->Fusee Secondary

Hekate Patches
Hekate-> Fusee Secondary.

Kadam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:unsure: i'm a little confused. So:

In file above hekate-ams-fss0-sigpatches-17-0-cfw-11-0-1-zip there are both of fusees?

Related to Payload: run hakate, means from hakate console->launch->CFW -emuMMC ?

if it's ok, doesn't work :(

Kadam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After some tests:
i've detected that any game installed (both on SD or Internal) report corrupted Data.
I'm using awoo intaller. Same problem installing from SD or PC-USB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1