OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
m189372225.jpg

I got a friend who wants to install HBC but seem to be getting the problem as shown in the pic. Any ideas? Thanks...

Muzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I got a friend who wants to install HBC but seem to be getting the problem as shown in the pic. Any ideas? Thanks...
Your friend is a compulsive pirate, or has far too much money for his own good. This error occurs if more than 400 games (disc or VC/Wiiware, doesn't matter) have been played on that Wii, as an array in libogc overflows.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Muzer said:
This error occurs if more than 400 games (disc or VC/Wiiware, doesn't matter) have been played on that Wii, as an array in libogc overflows.

This also appears when you play 400 sundry Games on your Wii? What about when installing over 400 Custom Channels (not in one year
wink.gif
) and you has delete them trought WAD-Manager? Is there any way to fix that without format?
(I´m asking because I install/uninstall a lot of Custom Channels, so it can appear in AnyTitleDeleter or in other apps in some years)

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
/edit ok, I have 63 Titles, and now? When I´m uninstalling one of my CustomChannels, will there be only 62, or not?

[I have 4 VC-Games and 13 Wii-Games, they are all legaly.]

So there is no way to remove the traces of old Channels?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don't think that installing new channels would be a problem. the problem is that every game generates a save and so the amount of titles gets bigger and bigger.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, I understand. And delete these saves without a format is not possible? I will test, how many titles I have after uninstalling a "normal Channel".
I´m think about that, because I install a lot of Channels to test them, and when there will be for every Channel a new title that isn´t removed, I can have problems in some years.

/edit before uninstall: 63 Titles, after: 62 Titles, also you´re right, the saves are the problems.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate the fact that everyone says the guy is a "filthy pirate". He may well be, or he may be like a guy I knew who was downloading modifying and testing saves for "another site".

Another guy I knew ran into similar problems after modifying a handful of games and giving each a different ID for records sake.

You can remove these several ways as suggested, you can also modify the ID of any wad and uninstall it as long as the ID match, the tik etc is removed.

I myself have waaaaaaaaaay more titles as my kids borrow games on a regular basis, people can also rent games.

Jumping to conclusions is wrong, although you are all probably right.

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
I hate the fact that everyone says the guy is a "filthy pirate". He may well be, or he may be like a guy I knew who was downloading modifying and testing saves for "another site".

Another guy I knew ran into similar problems after modifying a handful of games and giving each a different ID for records sake.

You can remove these several ways as suggested, you can also modify the ID of any wad and uninstall it as long as the ID match, the tik etc is removed.

I myself have waaaaaaaaaay more titles as my kids borrow games on a regular basis, people can also rent games.

Jumping to conclusions is wrong, although you are all probably right.

Says the guy with an angry monkey pointing at people like they did something wrong as an avatar...

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Golin your point ? Does the monkey scare you ?
rolleyes.gif
Or are you just posting for the sake of it ?

Back on topic.

If you can't run anytitle deleter use wad manager.

Long Way......
1 - Use title lister, takenote of the ID's.

2 - Use some tool EG wadder to make channels with those ID's and DON't install, uninstall, but it will take you ages (punishment for being a pirate
tongue.gif
)

* note* this is in theory, I've not tested this, but it "should" work. I take no responsibilty if you do something wrong.

You could go a different way.......

Quick Way, more complicated, easy if you follow a guide imho.
Use a guide to update to 4.0, this will wipe them I "think", I know it does if you use the downgrader to update/downgrade to get to 3.2, then update to 4.0.

Or......

BEST route
Get AnyTitle deleter source code, devkit etc and find the limit it will be a multiple of 2 not sure what it is
128, 256, 512, replace this value with another multiple of 2 eg 512,1024,2048. Note it may be in source more than once etc etc (if you dont understand C avoid this yourself)

One of these solutions will work it just depends on what you feel confident in doing. I would re-compile for you but my pc(norton & vista = fail) is in a real mess just now, or ask someone around these parts that can compile for you, I won't give any names as most people are busy.

Hope you get sorted and learn from your mistakes, seriously how many good games are on the wii 50 ? 100 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.