Hacking Cant save anything in usb loader

Can i use this name?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use 2 usbs on usb loader (a faulty sd card ripped the pins out of my sd card slot) one to load up apps and one to load games on usb loader I can load games fine but i cant chose too save anything or pick paths on my other usb the biggest downside is i cant install games from the disc i need to download games online this is not a big problem but it would help if there is a way to fix it

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not have everything on one USB drive? It works great and would probably fix your problem. If it's because the USB drive that has your games is formatted to a WBFS partition then reformat it to a FAT32. Then you can have all your games and apps on one drive.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
usbloader can't access 2 HDDs at once. It have to shut down one in order to access the other.
Ideal would be starting usbloader from SD and have all the settings stored there since SD and one HDD can be accessed at once.
Since SD is out of question for you, your best bet is to start everything from one HDD. A setup of 2 HDDs and try to access both at the same time (saving settings to one while loading games from another) might even corrupt your HDDs if usbloader really got confused.

Can i use this name?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not have everything on one USB drive? It works great and would probably fix your problem. If it's because the USB drive that has your games is formatted to a WBFS partition then reformat it to a FAT32. Then you can have all your games and apps on one drive.
thank you for telling me this I did not know I can have my apps and games on one drive this really helped me!

Reactions: Clutz450

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout