Gaming Can't purchase Minecraft... Help?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently am using a friend's copy of MC, but it sucks not being able to change my characters look, or play multiplayer... -.-

So, I finally got to purchasing my own copy.

I am using a Visa Prepaid Gift Card ($25).

I live in the US.

I hear you can't buy internationally using these cards, but even using Paypal, I get transactions failed...

test.PNG

Also, if you could purchase me a gift code, I'd gladly send you over $22, or buy you a $20 Steam game.
wink.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use prepaid cards with Paypal, my gf uses the ones she gets all the time. Did you link it with your Paypal?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I confirmed it any everything on the site. (Added my name, phone, address, etc for confirmation with purchasing) and added it to Paypal like I do whenever I buy a Prepaid card. Minecraft WILL NOT purchase tho.

QUOTE said:
I don't think that pre-paid cards, Paypal, and international purchases like each other that much.

I don't think you can buy international products with a prepaid. :c

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
QUOTE said:
I don't think that pre-paid cards, Paypal, and international purchases like each other that much.

I don't think you can buy international products with a prepaid. :c

This is bullshit. I've made plenty of overseas purchases using prepaid Visas/Mastercards through Paypal.

Step 1) Add the card to your paypal account like any other credit card (make sure you have enough money loaded onto it though, Paypal takes like a dollar for each transaction).

Step 2) Purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)