Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I've been having this problem with FireFox lately.

In the latest non-beta version, using the text box thingie was pretty bugged.
huh.gif

When I entered some text, and then used the Insert Link button, the link would be placed at the start, not the place where the pointer is before pressing the button.
Selecting something and selecting something else kept the first selected text blue. Copying/pasting was a pain in the place where the sun shouldn't shine.
dry.gif

Also, about the pointer: I can't see it in FireFox (3.6 or Beta, neither shows it to me). At all. This makes it hard to correct my post after reading through it.
mad.gif

The Quick Edit function, though, works fully. Both 3.6 and Beta.
blink.gif

Any help?
shy.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
So I've been having this problem with FireFox lately.

In the latest non-beta version, using the text box thingie was pretty bugged.
huh.gif

When I entered some text, and then used the Insert Link button, the link would be placed at the start, not the place where the pointer is before pressing the button.
Selecting something and selecting something else kept the first selected text blue. Copying/pasting was a pain in the place where the sun shouldn't shine.
dry.gif

Also, about the pointer: I can't see it in FireFox (3.6 or Beta, neither shows it to me). At all. This makes it hard to correct my post after reading through it.
mad.gif

The Quick Edit function, though, works fully. Both 3.6 and Beta.
blink.gif

Any help?
shy.gif

1. When inserting a link paste the link's address where you want it to be in the post, then highlight it and choose the insert link button.
2. If you're holding control while selecting something else the original selection will stay there.
3. How is copying/pasting a pain?
4. The pointer problem sometime arises for me. Just click in another text box on another tab or in the url address then click back in the box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.