dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone!

I am trying to launch DLC of fire emblem awakening but it alway say that there is no sd crad (wich is impossible because it's on my emuNAND)

Before saying to go with BBM, devMenu (2 version, 1 installed in NAND from that "chaos site" and other version installed in SD card) and FBI (wich work for my smash dlc), I already test those and it didn't work
sysNAND: 9.2.0-20U
emuNAND: USA 10.6.0-31U RXMode
Region CIA: EUR for dlc (I tried USA one to)

I never did go on eshop from game. Is it possible that because it's an out of region CIA?

Last edited by dradonhunter11,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I am trying to launch DLC of fire emblem awakening but it alway say that there is no sd crad (wich is impossible because it's on my emuNAND)

Before saying to go with BBM, devMenu (2 version, 1 installed in NAND from that "chaos site" and other version installed in SD card) and FBI (wich work for my smash dlc), I already test those and it didn't work
sysNAND: 9.2.0-20U
emuNAND: USA 10.6.0-31U RXMode
Region CIA: EUR for dlc (I tried USA one to)

I never did go on eshop from game. Is it possible that because it's an out of region CIA?
Yes, but it really shouldn't give you trouble if the default language to that game is the language your console is set to (I thought...). Otherwise there are 2 choices. Gateway, or run NTR with the appropriate language plugin configured for that game.

Of course, no matter what, the DLC and game region MUST match. Making a region patched.cia and using a 'legit' .cia for DLC probably won't work.

Last edited by urherenow,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but it really shouldn't give you trouble if the default language to that game is the language your console is set to (I thought...). Otherwise there are 2 choices. Gateway, or run NTR with the appropriate language plugin configured for that game.
I tried to run NTR, didn't found the right plugin sadly...

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need the usa cia and dlc if your emunand is usa.
No you don't. You can use whatever region you want. The game region just has to match the DLC region, and you need the language plugin configured.

I tried to run NTR, didn't found the right plugin sadly...
??

Do you know how to find and use/configure the language plugin? (I'm thinking no, at this point)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/

If your Game is Japanese, you use the Japanese plugin. You have to make the correct folder path for the game too.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you don't. You can use whatever region you want. The game region just has to match the DLC region, and you need the language plugin configured.
Fire emblem Awakening DLC is very picky, the game and DLC has to match the region of the Emunand. Of course, it could be an RXTools thing because I had the same problem as OP with the same CFW, and using same region game and DLC was the only answer.

Reactions: Aternel

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

??

Do you know how to find and use/configure the language plugin? (I'm thinking no, at this point)
nop, I have the file tough and transferring it trough the Nintendo micro sd management app. I think it like the cheat plugin, no?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

??

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-language-emulation-plugin-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/

If your Game is Japanese, you use the Japanese plugin. You have to make the correct folder path for the game too.
it work, but the game is in English now instead of french... I use the european plugin

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nop, I have the file tough and transferring it trough the Nintendo micro sd management app. I think it like the cheat plugin, no?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it work, but the game is in English now instead of french... I use the european plugin
There is an en_europe and a Europe. The game more than likely works with multiple languages, in which case I don't know how to help with that, if the Game doesn't have a settings menu for you to change it.

But since it works...

@jagerstaffel I told you so :teach:

The problem most people have is that they patch the game.cia itself to be region-free, instead of letting the CFW do its job.

EDIT:
Found it later in the thread. Someone made more plugins and one of them is specifically for French: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...in-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/page-3#post-5448883

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is an en_europe and a Europe. The game more than likely works with multiple languages, in which case I don't know how to help with that, if the Game doesn't have a settings menu for you to change it.

But since it works...

@jagerstaffel I told you so :teach:

The problem most people have is that they patch the game.cia itself to be region-free, instead of letting the CFW do its job.

EDIT:
Found it later in the thread. Someone made more plugins and one of them is specifically for French: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...in-for-ntr-1-0-2-2.386543/page-3#post-5448883

it work! I alway let rxtools to region free, if I wasn't, it would be useless XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So my opinion is that they could age a bit better in the future, and maybe AMD will continue...