Gaming Can't load games 80020148 Error

Nikolay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to load games off of my computer to play on my psp because my memory stick is only 1 GB but games like Little Big Planet and GTA Chinatown Wars result in a "Error Loading Application 80020418" error. Older games like Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank work just fine. iRShell shows "5.00" on the top right but I can't update it to 5.50 because it says update not needed.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
80020148 - Unsupported PRX type | This error also seems to appear when you are running an iso with a fake mem. stick

Nikolay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
80020148 - Unsupported PRX type | This error also seems to appear when you are running an iso with a fake mem. stick

So where would I go from here? I'm not loading the iso from my memory stick, I'm loading it off my computer.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's therefore a plugin issue. I've never really used iRShell but i'm guessing that's your issue, or whatever other plugin/app you're using to stream your games.

Nikolay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed x64 psp b drivers for Windows 7 with driver enforcement disabled and usb loader 0.8 hangs at the "Please wait..." screen. Before this I can hear the USB unplugged sound and then it re-enables. I've tried different UMD modes, normal UMD mode with a game UMD doesn't work either.

Edit: Games that worked before (Secret Agent Clank) work.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the plugin...it's either the issue of non-decryption or simply something borking up. Try pre-decrypted games (for M33) and if that still results in an error then see if you setup is good, else....use a memory stick?

Nikolay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Success: Got Chinatown Wars to work after decrypting the eboot.bin file

Failure: Little Big Planet even after decrypting eboot.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users