Can't load backups on Backup Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by corpsegrinderpt, Apr 18, 2009.

1. corpsegrinderpt
    OP

corpsegrinderpt Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2008
    Hi all. For the last month, I succesfully installed all that was needed to play backups on my PAL wii, and without any kind of restrictions, meaning I could play any backup. Also I've made it able to play any region games, as well as Gamecube backups.

Today, I inserted a backup of F-ZERO GX, the NTSC version, and it played well as the other games did. However, when I quit the game (having saved) and returning to the menu, I couldn't get the Gamma Loader to work again. The original games still load as usual, but I can't get past a black screen, saying 'Gamma Loader' on top and with the green lizard logo in the bottom section.

Can anyone fix me up? [​IMG]

2. Apekop

Apekop GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2009
    Netherlands
    Location, location, location.
    meaning only with that F-zero game, or with all backups? Try reinstalling ciosrev9, back launcher and miosrev3. Thatll probably fix any problems.

3. corpsegrinderpt
    OP

corpsegrinderpt Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2008
    I mean that I can't play any Wii backup again at all. I'll see if GC ones are still playable.

4. corpsegrinderpt
    OP

corpsegrinderpt Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2008
    I just reinstalled ciosrev, and it fixed it. Thanks!

5. Apekop

Apekop GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2009
    Netherlands
    Location, location, location.
    hihi youre welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice