Can't grab videos from Just Dance 2016

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Guilherme Fernandes, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Guilherme Fernandes Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    Hello guys!

So, I have Just Dance 2016 running on loadiine. I recorded a video on Showtime and saved it afterwards. The only option presented to me then is sharing it on Just Dance TV (which I can't because is running from loadiine), I can't even find a way to replay the video from inside the game. So the question is, there is a way to extract the video and put it on my PC? There is a path directory inside Wii U or even in the sd card which I can access the video?

Really appreciate any help.

2. mzkoops24

mzkoops24 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2016
    United States
    You can't export the JDTV vids to any other sources except the network service which doesn't work with loadiine. And you couldn't dump the videos from the network.

Guilherme Fernandes likes this.
  3. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    I see... Thanks for the response man! But I still find this quite weird though... If I can't put the video in the network because I am using loadiine, the video that I am seeing inside the game can't be on the internet, therefore, should have a directory path that leads me to it (maybe on the sd card, where I searched and didn't find it, maybe on the internal hd, which I don't know how to explore)... it is still a mistery to me how this work.

4. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    so, actually there is a file called JDSave_1 in the sd card... it has the same day and time from the video saved in the game and when I open it with notepad I can see (among with a lot with not understandable data) the song title and artist of the song which are the one I recorded... so it must be this one file, just have to find a way to get the video from it now, if anyone has ideas would appreciate it

5. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    You can't get a "video" from it, that file only contains the dance moves you performed... and how you performed em"

6. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    figured as much, thx for reply

Sinon likes this.
  7. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    NP :)

8. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    but I am quite stubborn you know? :D I will try using the exploit that allows me to go online and try to use this save file to upload the video... lets see how it goes... it is not for me after all, it is a child that recorded it and I must find a way to get it

9. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    Then try to install the "USB/Brazilian method" version of Just Dance (?)

Just install and then run saviine...
    (to transfer your save)

This way you can go online :)

10. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    yeah, I am reading into it right now... never done it before but should be alright... it is a "brazilian method" as you said, have to honor my contry :lol:

11. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    if you say so haha :)

12. Guilherme Fernandes
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2016
    Brazil
    yeah, did everything, uploaded the video but still don't know how to re-watch the video hahahaha man... this just dance is just stupid, really... I can't freaking re-watch the video from the console??? And I can't find the video in the uplay account... amazing!!! Best developers ever!!!