trungsei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
hello everyone

i'm using 3.68 h-encore right now, and before i "accidentally" reset the config in ur0:/tai, the plugins still works fine. but after i reset and re-edit the config, those plugins don't work anymore except gamesd, nonpdrm and repatch, and repatch has to be in ux0:/tai to work properly. i did try putting plugins into ux0:/tai and even make a config in that folder, but it didn't work either. if anyone here have encountered this problem before, please tell me how to fix it

this is my config:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from molecularShell for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/ioplus.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*ALL
ur0:tai/remaPSV2.suprx

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone

i'm using 3.68 h-encore right now, and before i "accidentally" reset the config in ur0:/tai, the plugins still works fine. but after i reset and re-edit the config, those plugins don't work anymore except gamesd, nonpdrm and repatch, and repatch has to be in ux0:/tai to work properly. i did try putting plugins into ux0:/tai and even make a config in that folder, but it didn't work either. if anyone here have encountered this problem before, please tell me how to fix it

this is my config:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from molecularShell for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/ioplus.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*ALL
ur0:tai/remaPSV2.suprx
Downgrade to 3.60 then install enso

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using autoplugin app. Might be newer autoplugin2 app even. Choose plugins in app and it will make config for u. Might be easy way to get back to where u need or want to have it
And as above user mentioned to downgrade. I’d prob do 3.65 instead of 3.60 firmware and then install enso for permanent hack instead of having to run hencore after each power off

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

trungsei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Downgrade to 3.60 then install enso

Try using autoplugin app. Might be newer autoplugin2 app even. Choose plugins in app and it will make config for u. Might be easy way to get back to where u need or want to have it
And as above user mentioned to downgrade. I’d prob do 3.65 instead of 3.60 firmware and then install enso for permanent hack instead of having to run hencore after each power off
I did try autoplugin and it didn't work. Also I don't want to permanently hack my vita, as I still have some of games I have bought stored in

trungsei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Perm hack will not prevent u from using your paid content
Oh, I see, thank you
Can I ask, if I play a game that requires online matching such as dragon's crown, and it need the newest firmware, what should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did u go into options and Reload taiHen config.txt
Yes I did. Many times, in fact

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do u still have tai folder in ux0?
Or just in ur0?

Just looked in my vita to make sure cause thought had to delete one if had both. I only have tai folder in ur0:

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see, thank you
Can I ask, if I play a game that requires online matching such as dragon's crown, and it need the newest firmware, what should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes I did. Many times, in fact
Online works fine because of version spoofing

Reactions: trungsei

trungsei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have repatch_4 in my ur0 tai config
But not sure if I had to use it for any games even to know if functions proper
I have rePatch reDux0 v3.0, and for no reason, it has to be in Tai folder in ux0 to work. Even funnier, even if the config doesn't list it, or list it with the wrong directory, it still works

Shadow#1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rePatch reDux0 v3.0, and for no reason, it has to be in Tai folder in ux0 to work. Even funnier, even if the config doesn't list it, or list it with the wrong directory, it still works
This why downgrading is important plugin incompatavilitys

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have rePatch reDux0 v3.0, and for no reason, it has to be in Tai folder in ux0 to work. Even funnier, even if the config doesn'lllist it, or list it with the wrong directory, it still works

@trungsei ,sorry why don't install Autoplugin 2,if you use this app,when select plugins automatically install in correct folder ur0.
Moreover o also use Repatch 3.0 on PS Vita 3.65 Enso and it is only needed if the game has patches like translation into another language that the game does not have,extra content from another version of the same game etc ...,so for this the folder goes in ux0 where are also all the installed games that are in the ux0:app folder and the DLCs in ux0:addcount.

trungsei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
@trungsei ,sorry why don't install Autoplugin 2,if you use this app,when select plugins automatically install in correct folder ur0.
Moreover o also use Repatch 3.0 on PS Vita 3.65 Enso and it is only needed if the game has patches like translation into another language that the game does not have,extra content from another version of the same game etc ...,so for this the folder goes in ux0 where are also all the installed games that are in the ux0:app folder and the DLCs in ux0:addcount.
i've tried autoplugin2 and it didn't work

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Autoplugin 1 & 2 will just mess up the system configurations. Unless you want to mess up your system configurations, I won't recommend its use. :unsure:

Just follow THE guide and redo the plugins configuration accordingly. Please follow the instructions carefully and be accurate without skipping any steps. :teach:

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Autoplugin 1 & 2 will just mess up the system configurations. Unless you want to mess up your system configurations, I won't recommend its use. :unsure:

Just follow THE guide and redo the plugins configuration accordingly. Please follow the instructions carefully and be accurate without skipping any steps. :teach:

@tfocosta ,why would Autoplugin 1 & 2 ruin the system configuration?
If you are not experienced in inserting plugins manually,there you really risk ruining and bricking the Ps Vita.
I have always used Autoplugin first 1 and now 2 and i never had any problems,only when i followed the advice to install yamt,i bricked my Ps Vita.
It seems to me just an urban legend!

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
@tfocosta ,why would Autoplugin 1 & 2 ruin the system configuration?
If you are not experienced in inserting plugins manually,there you really risk ruining and bricking the Ps Vita.
I have always used Autoplugin first 1 and now 2 and i never had any problems,only when i followed the advice to install yamt,i bricked my Ps Vita.
It seems to me just an urban legend!

Happy to hear it works well for you and that you never experienced a bootloop, as described repeatedly by so many members seeking for help that use Autoplugin 1 & 2. :)

I've been working with all my plugins manually and never had any issue, so I assume I fit in the "experienced in inserting plugins manually" category and have no need to use Autoplugin 1 & 2. :rolleyes:

I was just sharing the advice I was given. Whoever takes it or not, that's not my call. ^_^

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Happy to hear it works well for you and that you never experienced a bootloop, as described repeatedly by so many members seeking for help that use Autoplugin 1 & 2. :)

I've been working with all my plugins manually and never had any issue, so I assume I fit in the "experienced in inserting plugins manually" category and have no need to use Autoplugin 1 & 2. :rolleyes:

I was just sharing the advice I was given. Whoever takes it or not, that's not my call. ^_^

@tfocosta ,the only bootloop and brick that i had and was when i installed yamt.
I haven't accused you of anything do not worry,everyone is free to follow the advice everyone,then it depends on the firmware version you have installed,on 3.60 it will create these problems.
Regards!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    $1000+
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google the laptops graphic chip for games streaming more then likely benched on YouTube
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    That's a lot of money.
    I can pay it, but I'd rather eat better.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah just eat floor crumbs
    Juan's floor crumbs were always rat fur
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Change from real cheese, to government cheese, you'll save some money.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking Biden making us pay full internet prices
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Of course there is always, OnlyFans, or a GoFundMe, to raise some money.
    @BigOnYa are you on OnlyFans?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He gets his ramming funds from onlyfans
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but my total income is negative, lol
    I would pay for watching someone eat food from the floor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, stop spending the videos' budget on food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I've never even been to the site(honestly) but have heard of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm half way at my savings for a new move
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.
    @BigOnYa if you've never been to the site how do you know about its contents?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Can he do a shoryuken?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, cuz of people mentioning it everywhere
    Someone here introduced me to it. Not gonna say who.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everybody knows what that site about, and you can't read normal news anymore without hearing about it
    But it's degrading and disgusting.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: But it's degrading and disgusting.