Hacking Cant get Health Screen Back

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before Preloader was out I used Starfall to remove the health warning screen. All was well and then I installed Preloader, again all was well but now I have Healthii and I want my health warning screen back so I can see my custom one. I cant run Starfall anymore and the health warning screen hack in hacks.ini isnt doing anything though all other hacks work ok.

What can I do and how can I get my health warning screen back?

Thanks in advance.

richglix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is something wrong with your hacks.ini (on the root of your SD)

I had the same issue. Run hack remover tool. Then I took the the hacks.ini from the softmii package, removed the sleepy clarky typos (read the softmii instructions) and now everything works fine.

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks but still no try. Tried the hack remover tool and all went well, used the hacks.ini that came with Softmii and as reported before this dosent work but I got the codes for the Health Warning Screen from the SoftMii site, made a new Hacks.ini but still nothing.

I dont get what u mean with "sleepy clarky typos", can u explain.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Search google and you should find a "fixed" hacks.ini (I think it's on SoftMii.com). THe one who packed softmii made some mistakes in the original one as he was falling asleep!
tongue.gif

CapeCrusader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have the same situation with no health screen. I got rid of the health screen with starfall and gamma loader and no matter what sequence (even with a corrected hack.ini) can I get get the health screen back to modify it. At the end of the day I guess no health screen is better then a bricked Wii.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nick: If you have preloader installed, you must change the options in SystemHacks. To load preloader, shut down the wii, then hold the reset and press on the power. Preloader should load. Now go in the options and then SystemHacks. You should be able to fix it from there.

richglix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there are typos in the softmii release hacks ini. Just those little "squares" near the end of the doc. There are four of them. I deleted them all.

THEN YOU MUST GO BACK INTO PRELOADER (HOLD DOWN RESET RIGHT AFTER HITTING POWER TO BOOT) AND TURN THE HACKS BACK ON. Sorry that i forgot that part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality