Gaming Can't get ChickHEN to work

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that. Already have v 5.03 added to it and an original psp model which is highly compatible with emu.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your PSP really is on firmware v5.03, it should have worked. Chances are your PSP is not actually on v5.03

If you have a PSP-1000, the alternative is to purchase a Pandora battery and hack your PSP that way.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are also that you haven't installed it correctly. Try to run ChickHen like 30 times thats what I did on my friends PSP 1000.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Are you having problems hacking your PSP or getting ChickHEN to run?

Apparently, some PSPs respond to ChickHEN better than others. My friend can get his up and running after three tries or so while it takes me two hours to get it going.
If you have problems getting it running, you can try turning off the WLAN switch and going to system settings and turning off UMD Auto run, UMD cache and USB charging. That usually increases the chances of ChickHEN installing properly.
If that doesn't work a few times, restore system settings, turn off the things I mentioned and try again.

over
and
over
and
over.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using THIS version of ckickHEN and it works a lot better than my older version. what I do is the UMD options that Chaos said above then I wait on the ChickHEN folder till I see the Options box appear then I hold down and enter the folder, But like Chaos said PSP act differently then others ,so the best of luck.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to get ChickHEN to work because i need a backup to test on for the suiko translation. and there is no psp emulator worth a damn.
wacko.gif

anyone have a recommended guide? i downloaded that modded one and i'm gonna try it as soon as i get some feedback.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-XeyNMCJw