Homebrew Can't find a GBA emulator that doesn't sound choppy

Mavsynchroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, have tried a bunch of emulators (mGBA i think it was called, GPSP, Retroarch) Some meld into others, I'm a bit confused. Anyway, out of the couple that worked, all of them have choppy audio. Is just how things are right now? Played the same game on my Wii U and it sounded great. Granted it was a virtual console version of it.

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon games are the only ones (I'm aware of) that need to be modified with a hex editor to save, so you'll be fine, assuming those aren't what you're trying to play
(But you can find patched .cias on that iso/chaos site, so no need to hex edit anything)

Mavsynchroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently trying to get Castlevania Circle of the Moon, Aria of Sorrow, and Harmony of Despair. All GBA games. Would it be possible to point me in the direction of those VC injections? It's actually somewhat new to me.

Mavsynchroid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see, so I create these injection thingies myself. I'm surprised once people make one for a certain game they don't just put it up for everyone to use in a location where all the other games could be.

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has there been a solution to injecting roms yet that is possible without outside equipment?
I want to be able to download roms and create headers on my 3ds! :D

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm just saying it'd be nice if there was a convenient way to do all this right on the 3DS.
As far as I know injecting is using the existing VC framework with games that haven't been released on the VC.
I don't know if there are technical limitations that make this impossible, but all I'm saying is, it'd be very nice to have.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying it'd be nice if there was a convenient way to do all this right on the 3DS.
As far as I know injecting is using the existing VC framework with games that haven't been released on the VC.
I don't know if there are technical limitations that make this impossible, but all I'm saying is, it'd be very nice to have.
Or you can just download them predone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.