Cant Find A Firmware For This That Works Well Can You Help!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by dannysubaruman, Nov 24, 2010.

1. dannysubaruman
    OP

Newcomer dannysubaruman Member

United Kingdom
    Struggled all day to find a decent firmware for this crappy card can anyone help? i would like wood as i heard its the best but not sure which one may work? *redirected link removed

i know these are probably fake tried the official firmwares from the slow downloading site but the compatability is just garbage please please help

R4I SDHC V1.45 [​IMG]

2. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    I've put your thread in the R4 section where you'll get better answers.
    Also, the site you tried to link to gets redirected to shoptemp on our forum, so that was removed.
    If you need to show an image of your cart, upload it to photobucket, tinypic, or a similar service, and then link to the image.
    Good luck!

3. dannysubaruman
    OP

Newcomer dannysubaruman Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks Mate A* Mod il get some piccies up now

Posts merged___________________________

The r4i i Bought

Version 1.45 is wrote on the front

Ahhhh!!! just found out it is a clone its the

r4i-dshc but done some mooching round and its possible to run wood on it but which version does anyone know

4. mathyuowns

Banned mathyuowns Banned

Australia
    support for r4 is dead like im not joking you got no coders working for them and the makers dont give a shit about the updates they just sell and i think retrogamefan quit

5. DarkShinigami

Member DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

United States
    you will wanna seek retro game fan out it is a clone of the dstt yhe files he makes work with it but he no longer comes here but he is still retrogamefan somewhere else.

6. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    WTF, mate, I don't want to be rude here but be a little more specific, only one thing is true in that information you provided, the rest is utter bullshit. YWG supports the R4DS and has pretty frequent updates, now it's true the makers don't update anymore but that's simply because Nintendo filed a lawsuit against them a while back, oh and they DON'T sell, the company is gone, most R4's now days are clones, the 1:1 clone R4 is the only R4 (apart from the original, no longer obtainable) with proper support by Yellow Wood Goblin, retrogamefan still updates but on a warez (unable to link, against rules) site due to the idiots on GBAtemp that were bugging him about updates.

tl;dr version:
    Get your facts straight before you post utter bullshit like this.

@OP
    Sorry, I can't be of much help here except maybe preventing you from believing mathyuowns.