Gaming Can't decide what to get

pokemonskool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I barely play my Wii anymore because I haven't been able to get a new game. I'm getting sick of playing Excite Truck, Twilight Princess, and Brawl. Any idea what game I should aim for?

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if ANY of the game review websites would actually review Wii games. We could make an informed decision that way. Today IGN posted 3 reviews for the 360, and 0 reviews for the Wii. This is a big week too. Metacritic has hardly any reviews for the Wii games released in the last 2 weeks. What is going on with these guys? IGN even had an entry on their front page asking for help in reviewing Wii games because they said too many were being released. It's odd that when the number of games being released increases, the number of reviews decreases. It's not just IGN either, the other major sites are seriously lacking in their reviews. Am I the only one upset by this?

Sorry about that rant. The best games that I've been playing lately are the Oneechanbara import (good single player action), CoDWaW (good campaign, online can occupy you for a long while), and Naruto 2(good game to fight with friends, i like jump), and Mario Sluggers (fun game anyone can play)

hope that helps.

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CoDWW is good for single player and online
Quantum of Solace is good for multiplayer (split screen rocks my socks. I find single player fun, but people tend to rip on it)
Wario Land is fun.
So is Fifa 09. (Though I hate the wagglin')

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
pokemonskool said:
Alright, I barely play my Wii anymore because I haven't been able to get a new game. I'm getting sick of playing Excite Truck, Twilight Princess, and Brawl. Any idea what game I should aim for?

IMO, any games with Mario in it would be a good choice.
laugh.gif

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super mario galaxy
mario kart wii
animal crossing city folk!!!

animal crossing city folk sounds AWESOME!!! you should totally get it...it comes out this sunday the 16th. super mario galaxy and mario kart are really fun too. super mario galaxy is pretty much all one player (2nd player can do only a tiny bit) and mario kart is, well, both (kinda obvious).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P