N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do I do because don't I have to put the rom loader in the folder and name it _aio/loaders but when i just do _ailoaders it doesnt work...and the theme in the backround is gone...and it looks different and my roms dont load.

N1nt3nd0gam3r

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok seriously I love you. It works. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaynds.gif

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to say, if there was a "funniest" thread topic, this one would be it.
I am on the floor laughing. ..
rofl.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't the firmware file come with all the folders pre-made? What the hell did you do?

Golds said:
i just want to say, if there was a "funniest" thread topic, this one would be it.
I am on the floor laughing. ..
rofl.gif
Aye, it is pretty funny. Why do these people buys flash cards? They don't even know what ROM means for gods sake, never mind how to setup a freaking tiny firmware file on a micro SD card.
I'm going to make them all an automatic spoon feeding machine, which can spoon fead them their baby food and simple information they were too stupid to search/google for. Wallice and Gromit style.

Aslo - What I find funny is this guy has asked about a dozen questions in the past week, when he still doesn't even have an Acekard, or has only just got it. I don't have mind yet, have I created one single topic or more? No. You know why? Because I can type www.google.com into my internet browser.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think someone even posted a video on how to set up a AK2i.

if I find it i'll bump it, but it needs to get stickied, these threads are getting crazy.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Golds said:
i think someone even posted a video on how to set up a AK2i.

if I find it i'll bump it, but it needs to get stickied, these threads are getting crazy.
Yeah, I watched that. It was like 4 minutes, and told every noob what to do in nice, simple, easy steps. I'm not sure there's much point though. Because noobs are noobs, and they will just post "0mFgZZZ!!!! Iit willtn lood meh ROMz0rZ!! OH NOEZ!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL HALP MEH!! i NED ure 1337 skilzoerz!! pl0x!", when the thread below theirs has a detailed explinations on what to do to fix their user errors. They don't read and of the stickies, and if they do they don't read. They skim through, and then just decide to make a new thread, even though they've already scrolled past their answer several times. It's getting frustrating, and I can now see why Norm and Smiths are swearing like mad. God I feel sorry for them.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
Golds said:
well i found it, but it wouldn't let me put a "/" in it so i dont know if it worked.
wink2.gif
Haha
biggrin.gif
Sometimes i cant turn on my DS cause it wont let me put a "/" in it
happy.gif

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone please call for the people in white coats !!
laugh.gif

It's getting abit silly now how people can't follow simply instructions,these people need to watch the advert "hi im a pc and im 7 years old" coz some of these acekard owners sound like "hi im a acekard owner and i havnt got a f**king clue"
ohmy.gif

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zero383 said:
Now now people, take it easy on the guy. He was born that way, he can't help being dumb. Besides, there is no such thing as a stupid question.... only stupid people.
tongue.gif

=P That literally made me LOL!

dart06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should stop being asses on a forum. He was nice in all of his posts, so you don't have to be mean. Not everyone knows how to do these things, so we should be nice and help people that need it. It doesn't matter if it's explaining a / or even telling them what kind of SD card to get.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dart06, you still dn't get the point, this guy has been asking so many questions on this forum asking for help and he never realizes he's a pain ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots