Cant create a _aio/loaders

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by N1nt3nd0gam3r, Apr 24, 2009.

Apr 24, 2009
  1. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

Banned N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

United States
    So what do I do because don't I have to put the rom loader in the folder and name it _aio/loaders but when i just do _ailoaders it doesnt work...and the theme in the backround is gone...and it looks different and my roms dont load.

2. unclejimbo88

Newcomer unclejimbo88 Member

United States
    / means the folder on the right goes INSIDE the folder on the left. So you would make a folder called "loaders" inside _aio.

3. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

United States
    I love you. Thank you. I was just about ready to go kill someone I am getting so frustrated with this. Hopefully this works.

4. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

United States
    Ok seriously I love you. It works. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Golds

Member Golds Old Member

United States
    i just want to say, if there was a "funniest" thread topic, this one would be it.
    I am on the floor laughing. ..[​IMG]

6. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Doesn't the firmware file come with all the folders pre-made? What the hell did you do?

Aye, it is pretty funny. Why do these people buys flash cards? They don't even know what ROM means for gods sake, never mind how to setup a freaking tiny firmware file on a micro SD card.
    I'm going to make them all an automatic spoon feeding machine, which can spoon fead them their baby food and simple information they were too stupid to search/google for. Wallice and Gromit style.

Aslo - What I find funny is this guy has asked about a dozen questions in the past week, when he still doesn't even have an Acekard, or has only just got it. I don't have mind yet, have I created one single topic or more? No. You know why? Because I can type www.google.com into my internet browser.

7. Golds

Member Golds Old Member

United States
    i think someone even posted a video on how to set up a AK2i.

if I find it i'll bump it, but it needs to get stickied, these threads are getting crazy.

8. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Yeah, I watched that. It was like 4 minutes, and told every noob what to do in nice, simple, easy steps. I'm not sure there's much point though. Because noobs are noobs, and they will just post "0mFgZZZ!!!! Iit willtn lood meh ROMz0rZ!! OH NOEZ!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL HALP MEH!! i NED ure 1337 skilzoerz!! pl0x!", when the thread below theirs has a detailed explinations on what to do to fix their user errors. They don't read and of the stickies, and if they do they don't read. They skim through, and then just decide to make a new thread, even though they've already scrolled past their answer several times. It's getting frustrating, and I can now see why Norm and Smiths are swearing like mad. God I feel sorry for them.

9. Golds

Member Golds Old Member

United States
    well i found it, but it wouldn't let me put a "/" in it so i dont know if it worked. [​IMG]

10. WioWao

Member WioWao GBAtemp Regular

Denmark
    Haha [​IMG] Sometimes i cant turn on my DS cause it wont let me put a "/" in it [​IMG]

11. CoconutCake

Member CoconutCake GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Scary thread. :wtf:

I know it's mean to call people dumb... but... wow.

12. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    Someone please ban these idiots.

13. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    Someone please give Normmatt the ability to make it so.

14. Kaoz360

Newcomer Kaoz360 Member

United Kingdom
    Someone please call for the people in white coats !! [​IMG]

It's getting abit silly now how people can't follow simply instructions,these people need to watch the advert "hi im a pc and im 7 years old" coz some of these acekard owners sound like "hi im a acekard owner and i havnt got a f**king clue" [​IMG]

15. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Now now people, take it easy on the guy. He was born that way, he can't help being dumb. Besides, there is no such thing as a stupid question.... only stupid people. [​IMG]

16. CoconutCake

Member CoconutCake GBAtemp Regular

United States
    =P That literally made me LOL!

17. dart06

Newcomer dart06 Member

United States
    You guys should stop being asses on a forum. He was nice in all of his posts, so you don't have to be mean. Not everyone knows how to do these things, so we should be nice and help people that need it. It doesn't matter if it's explaining a / or even telling them what kind of SD card to get.

18. Agent007

Member Agent007 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    dart06, you still dn't get the point, this guy has been asking so many questions on this forum asking for help and he never realizes he's a pain ...