Homebrew Can't connect with any IRC client

Hitoshura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With SylphIRC it hangs at ASSOCSTATUS_SEARCHING. With IRCDS it hangs at Connecting with WFC settings, and with ClIRC it hangs at trying to find a connection as well, though strangely with ClIRC the power light doesn't blink for wifi, but it does with Sylph and IRCDS. Any ideas for help? Thanks!

Edit: Oh, I should also add that the WFC connects just fine on any legitimate games.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What about DSOrganize, last time I was playing around with it there was a better wifi setup than commercial games have.

Hitoshura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, that's odd. DSOrganize's client works just fine. Oh well, looks nice. Any idea how I leave a room though? /leave doesn't work like it does on mIRC, and I don't exactly want to be in #dsorganize, lol.

Riot v2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hitoshura said:
Huh, that's odd. DSOrganize's client works just fine. Oh well, looks nice. Any idea how I leave a room though? /leave doesn't work like it does on mIRC, and I don't exactly want to be in #dsorganize, lol.

its /part

Hitoshura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I also just got an error while talking in a channel, it said something like Fatal Error, ran out of file handles or something. Any idea what that means?

cas2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hitoshura said:
lol whats wrong with #dsorganize wait no wait forget that question lol stupid lil noobs asking why isnt beup working grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hitoshura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, the "birthday release" also gave me the weird handles error. Strange thing is, 3.2 ran perfectly fine for 6 hours straight last night, and only died because it "ran out of memory" instead of the handles error.

On another note though, any idea why the other clients can't connect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(