Hacking Cant boot into OFW and CFW, Burnt Fuse at 10

erioca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello, I have been trying to fix a switch which is unable to boot into OFW and CFW with 10 Burnt fuse,

Step i have tested
-there was a rawnand.bin backup in the SD card when i receive it which i check with Firmware Version Inspector, is came out with the result System Version Title not found.
-i created a new rawnand.bin backup from Hekate which give the same result, so i assume the previous owner restored the rawnand.bin to the switch,and semi-bricked it.

-i grab the switch biskeys and manually downgrade to 5.1.0 following these steps , the result was the i am only able to get it to the nintendo logo, and after that it is black screen. (before this when i boot with Hekate either ofw or cfw, it says [failed to decrypt package 2,failed to lunch hos])

my status of now is
- the only info i have is the burnt fuse is at 10
- i not sure what boot0/1 firmware is corresponding to
- the rawnand.bin is somehow corrupted(i assume, since with the correct biskeys i cant get the firmware info) and previous owner also didnt make a backup for boot0/1.

I am currently out of idea, possible someone to enlighten me how i should continue? Many thanks!

SamF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in a very similar position (almost exact same scenario). I'd love to know if there's a way to fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo