Cant boot back into SysNAND using rxTools.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by HyeVltg3, Feb 6, 2016.

1. HyeVltg3
    OP

HyeVltg3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    Canada
    Having a really weird problem.

I cant rxtools Boot into SysNAND, just keep getting black screen after the flashing screens.

I can boot to EmuNAND easy, auto-boots into it too just fine. but no matter what Cant go back into SysNAND.
    Sys - 9.2
    Emu - 10.5

(Cant we please omit the "Why do you even want to, when youre already on EmuNAND)

2. MarcusD

MarcusD retard

Oct 16, 2015
    Austria
    my bed
    You want to use rxMode on SysNAND, and that doesn't work? You could try out miniPasta :D

Or if you just want to simply boot into SysNAND, and have an old3DS, then you can just take out the SDCard.

3. HyeVltg3
    OP

HyeVltg3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2012
    Canada
    RxMode(hold L after white screen) to Sys - did not work, tired it first before posting.
    miniPasta (HBL) - Did not work. HBL got stuck are a yucky-coloured yellow screen, tried 2nd.
    -Posted-

Got into sysnand by taking out card....I did not even know this was a method. Thank you so much.

4. MarcusD

MarcusD retard

Oct 16, 2015
    Austria
    my bed
    Or there's another solution: because in older rxTools versions the button was R instead of L, I'm still confused, so I go into the CTRBootManager menu selection screen, hold down L + R, launch rxTools, then wait 'till the menu shows up, and try to boot into rxMode from there. It's weird that you can't firmlaumch(rxMode)/firmlaunchhax(Pasta mode) into SysNAND :unsure:

5. mammastuffing

mammastuffing GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2015
    How do you normally boot into sysnand? I'm using CTRBootManager and I hold R down on boot to get into sysnand.

To boot into sysnand in rxmode I need to hold L to get into RX menu, select boot rx mode into sysnand, then hold R.

6. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    if you are auto booting into emunand /rx tools menu and you ask it too boot into sysnand the AUTOBOOT will kick in again,

So just hold the Key on your 3ds that disables autoboot when you select rxtoools to boot into sysnand

Claros likes this.
  7. MarcusD

MarcusD retard

Oct 16, 2015
    Austria
    my bed
    Lol, I forgot about that, because I have it set as must-hold-to-operate mode (can't remember the number of the mode) :P