Hacking Can't accept term and condition !!

saad20006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I have a problem i just hack my 3ds xl with luma in 3dsguide (homebrew launcher) i have emunand before and now i can't accept terme and condition i have just "back"and not accept please help me and sorry for my english

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try scrolling all the way down to the bottom and see if it lets you accept.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what do you mean by term and conditions?
I think they mean the agreement that appears when you first try to access online features like the eShop. Or maybe the system update agreement?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Either that or he's trying to play online on a region locked game that's out-of-region for him and says that you haven't and couldn't accept the agreement...

saad20006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is a screen

Attachments

• IMG_20171022_100536.jpg
    IMG_20171022_100536.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 797

saad20006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i try to accept the user agreement but i can't because i don't have a button accept in the end of the user agreement i just have back

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i try to accept the user agreement but i can't because i don't have a button accept in the end of the user agreement i just have back
WHEN are you asked to accept the agreement though? That's like the most important thing to explain if you expect us to be able to help you!

Reactions: Phoenix333

saad20006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just launch eula setter from homebrew launcher and i set FF.FF and i click start to confirm and save and nothing happen i always have back and i don't have accept

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You know, seeing how you aren't being helpful at making us understand what you are trying to do when you are getting asked to accept the agreement, I'm convinced you actually got a message from a game that it needs you to accept the agreement, then you went to the options to find it and are trying to accept the EULA when you already have accepted it and you can only read it at this point, yet you want to accept it again!

saad20006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes you are right monster hunter generation online doesn't work because it's say to me that user condition are not being accepted please help me

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yes you are right monster hunter generation online doesn't work because it's say to me that user condition are not being accepted please help me
Get the version of the game that matches your region, that's all you need to do! Out-of-region games won't work online and will require an agreement to be accepted, but you already have accepted it, only for your region though. So if you have USA system you can't play EUR/AUS games and vise versa.

Reactions: Quantumcat

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Get the version of the game that matches your region, that's all you need to do! Out-of-region games won't work online and will require an agreement to be accepted, but you already have accepted it, only for your region though. So if you have USA system you can't play EUR/AUS games and vise versa.
You can. but you need to use the config from the devkit which isn't allowed to be posted here. Then you just put the settings to ff.ff.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You can. but you need to use the config from the devkit which isn't allowed to be posted here. Then you just put the settings to ff.ff.
Considering how long it took to come to a conclusion here, I highly doubt explaining how to do that is gonna be easy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too