• Start date
  • Views 16,737
  • Replies 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Not for me, does the exact same as last time; but JGeckoU loads w/o code handler.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
if you want i've posted the mp4 of my pygecko ver

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a3pyntv8ua98nf0/tcpgecko.mp4
omg thanks! I'll add this to my server right now and I'll try loading it from my wii u when I get back form school.

omg thanks! I'll add this to my server right now and I'll try loading it from my wii u when I get back form school.
do I have to have anything on my sd card relating to pygecko? or do i just need to update my server with the .mp4 file?

D

Deleted User

OP
@Pikachuk tried your pyGecko MP4, it exited me out to the home menu as expected, and then launched MK8. Tried @Mathew_Wi 's TCP GeckoDotNET, still not working :/

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
it's really weird, verify your ip adresses
That's what I'd do, I used a program to pickup ip addresses and I got: 192.168.0.4
for my wiiu's address, I tried using bully's ip address finder but that didn't work.

D

Deleted User

OP
I have, my WiiU has the IP 192.168.1.37. JGeckoU works fine, TCP GDN does not. Therefore I think the codehandler's to blame :/

D

Deleted User

OP
Look at my flag. I'm in the EU too. Tell your exact process from booting the WiiU to connecting in TCP GDN

Reactions: Duckling

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Look at my flag. I'm in the EU too. Tell your exact process from booting the WiiU to connecting in TCP GDN
i use the kexploit31 (the private version without the illuminati screen), i launch the mp4 from my local server and i launch tcpgecko on my pc, i see the ip adress of my wii u on the box manager and it works

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i use the kexploit31 (the private version without the illuminati screen), i launch the mp4 from my local server and i launch tcpgecko on my pc, i see the ip adress of my wii u on the box manager and it works
Do you you run tcpgecko to connect to your wii u from the game or????
and what did you use to find your wiiu's ip address to connect it to tcpgecko

-edit-

thanks for your help !@Pikachuk

Last edited by Duckling,

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you you run tcpgecko to connect to your wii u from the game or????
i launch tcp gecko before and i connect at title screen
i'll try mk8 to see

when i use FSA my game freezes but no other problems,it connects, i'll try the search

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i launch tcp gecko before and i connect at title screen
i'll try mk8 to see

when i use FSA my game freezes but no other problems,it connects, i'll try the search
FSA? File System Abstraction?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have tried two different approaches to get it to work
The first one was to go onto my self-hosted exploit html (I'm using the self host package released on here) and launch the Loadiine kexploit, then I launch loadiine and enable pyGecko, afterwards I exit to home menu and start my game. Then, when I try to connect with JGecko (codehandler injection disabled) it says connection timed out, tcp gecko dnet doesn't work either.

The second approach was to use the second non-loadiine kexploit, launching the pyGecko payload itself afterwards. I can't even try to connect in this way, because my Wii U crashes when you try to start any app, forcing me to hard reset it each time.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I have tried two different approaches to get it to work
The first one was to go onto my self-hosted exploit html (I'm using the self host package released on here) and launch the Loadiine kexploit, then I launch loadiine and enable pyGecko, afterwards I exit to home menu and start my game. Then, when I try to connect with JGecko (codehandler injection disabled) it says connection timed out, tcp gecko dnet doesn't work either.

The second approach was to use the second non-loadiine kexploit, launching the pyGecko payload itself afterwards. I can't even try to connect in this way, because my Wii U crashes when you try to start any app, forcing me to hard reset it each time.
you're using the pygecko.mp4 file that pikachuk released right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off