atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Cannot read disk 263"
It follows with some random set of numbers. (It was x530000 or something like that)

My Specs:
3.3-wii firmware
IOS36 V4.18-homebrew

First of all I started by downloading Wiigators V0.2 GC backup launcher. I have no internet connection so I downloaded Mios V5 patch manually. Loaded it in, everything installed fine. Along with Cios38 installer by Wanikoko. (Then why does my homebrew say IOS36???)...and something else I think...

Recently though I thought to myself for some GOD FORSAKEN REASON "Maybe the wii backup loader needs some kind of IOS as well." If I recall I think I downloaded "CIOS37" Yeah, I don't know what I WAS thinking. (let alone right NOW) I ignored installation after it was done. Until I tried running a backup and got the above error. It restrts and nothing happens. However when I try to go back to uninstall the IOS...it fails. So I decided to redo the whole process from the very beginning.

But I ran into some very odd problems...I ran the miosV5 updater like before however it stopped at 1/2. I even tried v8, still nothing. Every single time. Also The Cios

To be completely honest I'm very upset that I had done ALL that work for nothing. I'd really appreciate it If I can get some non-half assed answers AND "LINKS."
Google is now my enemy, not my friend.

This is very odd though, seeing that I've been able to run gamecube backups no problem. However...to be completely honest, I have NO idea how I got it to work in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk