Hacking Cannot play Smash Brothers?

MrJimCarrey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I hope I'm not mentioning anything redundant that was said in other threads...

Basically, when I insert my Smash Brothers Brawl CD, the Wii tells me in an icon that I need to update my Wii. I had previous versions and it allowed me to play. Currently I have 4.2U. I don't remember why I didn't update to 4.3 but I think it was because it wouldn't work for me (strangely enough).

Is it really just a need to update or is there something wrong here?

Thanks!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download and install Priiloader and enable the Block disc updates hack.

However, Brawl came out around the 3.2 update, so you are likely safe in allowing it to update, assuming it is from the same region. I suggest you make sure you have version 1.0.8 of the Homebrew Channel installed.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brawl doesn't have 4.3, either your wii has been region changed, or the game is from a different region. you can use priiloader or startpatch to block the update. updating from the disc is a bad idea and will likely brick your wii.

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
you more thsn likely have missing or out of date ios's. update via modmii (stickied) or if you use disk channel for your backups then update by useing darkcorp 1.1

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
farcry15 said:
brawl doesn't have 4.3, either your wii has been region changed, or the game is from a different region. you can use priiloader or startpatch to block the update. updating from the disc is a bad idea and will likely brick your wii.

Do NOT listen to anyone except him and Lacius

Updating from Brawl will brick your wii in your current condition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol