Hacking Cannot install nsps, corrupted games

Bryyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello guys, I recently bought a jailbroken v1 switch, version 13.2.1 and AMS 1.2.6, with pre-installed games WITHOUT dlcs or update.

At home, I installed the update and dlcs in my switch through tinfoil 13.0 (with tinfoil nut installed in my pc). Since my switch cannot access the folders in my pc through tinfoil, I just manually place the nsp files of updates/dlcs in the switch then use tinfoil to install them.

After a few days, I was able to play them but I noticed the following problems:

1. Several games (most of them with installed updates/dlcs) suddenly cannot start, with a warning error:

"Corrupted data has been detected. Please run a check for corrupted data."

At first, 3 out of 15 games were corrupted but every time I copy update nsps from PC to switch, a game or two will suddenly become corrupted, too.
There are also cases that my PC freezes when a. ) creating a folder in switch sd card (while using tinfoil app in switch) ; b.) transferring nsp games more than 10 gb in size.
I don't know how to test my intuition if the corruption of the games is caused by PC freezing while accessing the sd card.

2. Downloaded nsps cannot be installed, either in tinfoil or in awoo installer:

Tinfoil: "Failed to read NSP metadata. Unknown NCA magic (decryption failed?): 906652268"
Awoo: "Failed to install X game. Partially installed contents can be removed from the System Settings applet.
InstallNCA:110: Invalid NCA magic"

Since my pokemon game got corrupted, I uninstalled it and redownloaded the game. The game won't install with the above message. I tried downloading from a different website and the same error occurs.
Even games that were not previously installed has the same issue.
I tried updating the sigpatches applicable to v13.2.1 and ams 1.2.6 but the same error happens.

I don't really know if this is related to SD card or bad jailbreak or something else.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Possibly SD card corruption, especially if your PC freezes. Are you formatted EXFAT? That would be the main culprit. FAT32 is the recommended method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: