Gaming Cannot download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Demo

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i downloaded it 30 min ago lol.
It looks great on XL and it seems its in 60 fps.
Castlevania look like sh!t on the XL thou..

EDIT: Try to download it in standby mode.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't find the game bad, while I'd prefer sprites, the game is pretty nice and smooth and feels like a Castlevania game. =3
Sorry, IMO it's not, the game was 30fps which isn't smooth at all, the controls are just as stiff as the GB titles, the art direction is really generic and ugly, music was just a forgettable generic mess. :(

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry, IMO it's not, the game was 30fps which isn't smooth at all, the controls are just as stiff as the GB titles, the art direction is really generic and ugly, music was just a forgettable generic mess. :(

I don't really care about 30FPS or 60FPS, the controls aren't that stiff, it just takes a while to get used to them, the art isn't that bad either... I especially liked when I reached the boss and he killed the guys that were ordering him and threw one in the screen's direction... I found that really awesome since I had the 3D one at max like always.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I don't really care about 30FPS or 60FPS, the controls aren't that stiff, it just takes a while to get used to them, the art isn't that bad either... I especially liked when I reached the boss and he killed the guys that were ordering him and threw one in the screen's direction... I found that really awesome since I had the 3D one at max like always.

There are fps drops too.
In the beginning it dropped to 20fps.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can you possibly tell exactly what framerate it dropped to?
That's what I'm wondering, too. Tried the demo earlier and quite loved it. I wish it would have been longer, but I didn't think it's bad or "slow" (I can't tell the difference between 30 and 60 fps anyway).

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't find the game bad, while I'd prefer sprites, the game is pretty nice and smooth and feels like a Castlevania game. =3

Seriously? It doesnt feel smooth at all imo, its not like really laggy but it feels sluggish when you jump in paticular. I really hope its just the demo because the DS castlevania games had the controls/speed/flow of the game perfected. On the plus side, the combos were cool and when you get the hang of blocking/countering fighting becomes really fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt