Cannot Decide...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sheimi, Jan 27, 2011.

Jan 27, 2011

Cannot Decide... by Sheimi at 5:14 AM (588 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Sheimi
    OP

Member Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Japan
    I been thinking of putting down $50 for the 3DS, but my friend mentioned about "Ohayocon". I did say yes about going. (Plus, there will be a couple of friends I have not seen in a long time going there). My grandparents (Yes, I live with them) told me to save my money for the 3DS. I do not know what to choose. Should I bug for money or should I reserve the 3DS and be depressed this Saturday?

(If this is in the wrong area, please move it. Thanks)

2. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    if you want my comment, i would say that go with your friends. i don't care about some delays in buying a 3DS compared to the time i can spend with my friends, especially the ones i didn't see for a long time. miss the time now, who knows when you will see or have fun with them again.

Note: i don't know what a ohayocon is and i just assumed that they're some kind of special gathering. concert, expo, etc.

3. Elvarg

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia
    im going to wait for them to go on sales and you should if you want it that bad i guess.

4. Shockwind

Member Shockwind GBATemp's Official The Last of Us Fan

Philippines
    You know, you should just save money for 3DS. I'm planning on saving money for 3DS 'cause I just got to have a 3DS. [​IMG]

5. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    You have to set your own priorities.

In my opinion, go to the convention or event. You can save up for the 3DS eventually, but socialization and keeping in touch with friends is important. If you only see them sometimes, why pass up the rare chance to be able to hang out with them?

6. Smartpal

Member Smartpal The Guitar Guy

India
    Go for the event, you can always save money for the 3DS later. Having fun with friends is awesome! [​IMG]