Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I have tried to make a pandora stick with psp grader but get an error in between the extraction that talks about bad check sum or file though it extracts perfectly with rainsultralitemms program.
If i do everything with rainsultralitemms including format and ipl injection, the memory stick doesnt boot with pandora battery inserted ie. it doesnt blink orange on the left side when the pandora battery is inserted though the green light on the right switches on automatically
i tried using the other rains program for format with mspformat and it does so but when i use grader i get the same checksum error... this is all done on the xp laptop
When i try the windows 7 computer, ipl injection doesnt work (as it didnt with the other memory stick i had) but the files are extracted fully. So i tried ipl injection with the xp laptop then copied the files that were extracted with the windows 7 computer onto the mem stick but still the lights arent blinking when i insert the pandora battery
NOW, the memory stick is 1gb and when i see a large memory stick i feel its fake so is this true? is this mem stick not compatible to DOWNGRADE the psp firmware?
Thanks

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You may want to check if you have an original Sony or SanDisk Memory Stick. You may check it by opening the options menu in the PSP ( place it over any MS content, be it video, audio, or pictures, then press triangle). If it's Magic Gate compatible then it's an original.

If it isn't you might wat to get an original one, since it's adviced to use originals and preferably small (1Gb) MS for a MMS.

Also, by the problems you mention it sounds as your MS was corrupted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...