WelshLadGriff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, My brother was diagnosed with it the other week. It's heartbraking to know you've only got a few months to live.
But what pisses me off the most is the presence of Cancer Trolls on youtube.
They've basicly made my life hell on youtube as I dare add videos anymore, since they keep commenting on them. But if you search my username and look at my profile, you'll see what I mean.
They piss me off so much, I just want to rid the world of them.
But has anyone in your family ever had it?

P.S This is not a swindle of anything, but If you feel like you want to help cancer patients, Consider donating to Cancer Research UK (Honestly, if there's an american equivilent, Please feel free to post) at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
My condolences with you..
It must be very hard. I can't say I know how it feels, since I'd be lying, but still I know how bad it is. After all, my father only died not a long time ago...

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
WelshLadGriff said:
Yeah, My brother was diagnosed with it the other week. It's heartbraking to know you've only got a few months to live.
But what pisses me off the most is the presence of Cancer Trolls on youtube.
They've basicly made my life hell on youtube as I dare add videos anymore, since they keep commenting on them. But if you search my username and look at my profile, you'll see what I mean.
They piss me off so much, I just want to rid the world of them.
But has anyone in your family ever had it?

P.S This is not a swindle of anything, but If you feel like you want to help cancer patients, Consider donating to Cancer Research UK (Honestly, if there's an american equivilent, Please feel free to post) at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/

Report the cancer trolls to youtube. Anyway, I feel for you. I lost my grandma to cancer as well.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cancer trolls? A hole needs to just open up beneath us and swallow the world. Shit, nothing is off limits anymore. My condolences brother.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My condolences to everyone who is losing or has lost someone to cancer. It's taken several members of my family as well.

juggernaut911 said:
whats a cancer troll?
Like a regular troll, only they ridicule people who have cancer or are losing someone to cancer. Even the scum of the Earth think these people suck.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My condolences, I know how disheartening it is to be told you have X amount of weeks left to live, quite a few of my relatives have had cancer, and survived up to 15 times longer than the doctor said that they could. My cousin was supposed to die at 3. She lived until she was almost ten, and further more, she didn't die of the cancer alone, but something else.

I hope that your brother finds a way to fight the Cancer though, as I dont know of any human with a definite "expiration date" stamped on them.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was diagnosed with cancer in September of 2004.

Luckily it was an easy to treat cancer, and after about 6 months of chemotherapy I was in remission, and I'm now fully cured.

It was easily the worst 6 months of my life.

People go on about "how brave you are", but you really don't have a choice but to be brave.

But from what you've posted, it appears to be a terminal cancer. I happily have no experience with that.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be as bad as it seems. Good luck to him, you, and all your family.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
My Grandfather passed away from cancer last year unfortunately. All the best to you, your family and your brother.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Cancer trolls.. what the hell is wrong with people..

No one in my family has had a bout with cancer, but back in primary school my teacher did, it really sucked because halfway through the year he had to be hospitalized and periodically visited us.
I'm not sure how bad he looked in reality, but at the time he scared the crap out of me because of how deteriorated he looked.
Not sure where I was going with that, main point is cancer sucks.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
my mom had potential to have cancer..

She was tested twice.. I was soo crazy about it! I thought my mom is gonna die

Im so freakin happy she doesnt have it.. Those tests were negative (Which meens she doesn have)

anyway man.. I'm really really feeling bad for you.. I hope youll enjoy your time with him more then ever and hopefully its a false call..

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, my gf got diagnosed with it, but shes young (14), and i think they maanged to catch it in time before it got serious, and the treatment of it should go ok. :]

But when I found out, I was devastated.
frown.gif

I'm so sorry you have to go through it.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
To be quite frank with you, and I am not trying to dampen your hope, I am of the belief that cancer is as natural as dying of so-called natural causes (IE old age). I'm not so sure as many are that it's a "disease" that can be cured. Rather I think it may just be a natural part of our existence as living creatures. When I think of the deaths in my life, human or animal, cancer is usually the cause. I'm sure if we checked the statistics we'd see that it's likely a more common cause of death than aging.

It is for this reason that I do not fear cancer, as I do not fear natural death. I believe it may be possible that cancer is as natural a part of human existence as breathing, aging, or death in general. Some people age, whither, and die. Some people develop incurable heart or brain issues (as simple as a blood clot, or something of the like), and so on. There are just some things I don't think we'll ever be able to cure. Things that aren't caused by bacteria, disease, viruses, or any outside source.

With that being said, it doesn't make the pain one feels any less real. As death or illness, no matter what it may be, is always a painful emotional experience for the afflicted party and their bonds.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Life's so volatile, what can you say.
icon3.gif

Cancer trolls? Ignore them. They're lower than the scum of the earth.

I wish only the best for you and your family.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8