Hacking Can you virginize a Wii?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XL-DJK said:
Just because my post count is less than 100 doesn't mean I'm a retard. You forget I used an advanced beta program flawlessly on one go. You honestly think I'm that stupid that i don't know there's a sensor setting in the Wii Settings Menu?
this is the way troubleshooting works, you start with the simple things, then you work your way towards the more complicated ones until you arrive at a solution; its not a comment about your intelligence, or post count, or skill set. i've seen more than my fair share of people formatting their nands, uninstalling their system menus, and buying new hard drives all because they never thought to check if their usb drive was plugged into the correct port.

still, congrats on hunting down your problem, i'm just as impressed at your sleuthing skills as i am your hardware ones, as i can only assume most of the work was done with one hand, as the other was busy patting yourself on the back.

troy512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
still, congrats on hunting down your problem, i'm just as impressed at your sleuthing skills as i am your hardware ones, as i can only assume most of the work was done with one hand, as the other was busy patting yourself on the back.

love it

XL-DJK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, thank you i guess although patting myself on the back isn't necessary - just common sense to me to start software and end up hardware.
unsure.gif

I can't help but go over the thread a few times and can just sum up the info given to me more for others who have this issue and should think to always FIRST check the sensor settings before anything else. I just happened to have done that months ago and still on occasion screwed with the settings for each and every piece of P&P i used. Again tho, thank you all.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes...and while you're at it, would you mind changing your first post a bit? You came in here with a loud assumption that "VIRGINIZING IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE! DON'T ATTEMPT IT!!!!!". Not only was that totally besides the issue and wrong, but it also clouded the thread of what you actually wanted to achieve. So while it's nice to hear that you got things working in the end, I seriously doubt people with the same issue are going to do more than just glance at this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag