Can you use your legit purchased downloads on a hacked Switch?

Classicgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have over 200 purchased e-shop titles on my main Switch (on current ofw) and a Switch from 2017 on FW 3.x (I charge it every year; it sits in a drawer).
Originally I thought I would just hack Switch like the 3DS but decided to just use e-shop.
Now I'm wondering if I can hack my FW 3.x Switch and use the legit e-shop downloads on it? (It will never go online).
Perhaps just copying the files from my ofw Switch after it's hacked?
I know nothing about Switch hacking as well... - what are some of the benefits?
Thanks for schooling me on this stuff!

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I connected to the e-shop when FW 3.x was the firmware to have to hack the Switch.

Is that good enough?
Firmware means nothing for Switch modding. On the software side there are basically no exploits. Only one known was patched in firmware 3.0. Older model Switches can all be modded using the RCM exploit.

Reactions: Classicgamer

Classicgamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh! So basically update the 3.x FW Switch to current, download all my games, and then take it offline, RCM it, and follow some guide?

flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
it's a good strategy to have your games and a hacked switch if you never go back online with this one.
but in another way, your 3.0 switch could use hack with pega scape and avoid you to use "too much" rcm; but you'll don't have your eshop games. would be a switch "only for hack" and lots of games won't work without firmware update..

the easiest thing would be to keep your 2 switch, one for legit and the other for homebrews..but I know you would like the 2in1 ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto