AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thousands of people have done this in the past including a number of celebrities. Here is UK comic (I use the term loosely as I dont think he is at all funny but a lot of people like him) David Walliams swiming between England and France.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes,PLEASE do it.:P:D
Yep do it on a very stormy day so the waves are massive and the current is bad and hopefully we get lucky and you drown :rofl2: then the EoF can recover from the shit state it currently is in with your constant shitposts

D

Deleted User

OP
Yep do it on a very stormy day so the waves are massive and the current is bad and hopefully we get lucky and you drown :rofl2: then the EoF can recover from the shit state it currently is in with your constant shitposts
ill do it in decembedr. wait until then.

Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

OP
i actually have a better idea .i swim from ilsand to scotland then you pick me up from the beach. you also need to hide me from uk authorities becasue i will enter illegally/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10