Gaming can you play the old psp games on this.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok... psp vita does not have umd compadibliliy like the go.... thou since its till unreleased... we dont know what it will be able to do... thou most games on umd are available via the store now

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what i thought about umd those are so... well 2005-???? thanks maybe i'll look into this.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You will be able to play games that you've bought from the Playstation Store on the Vita though there isn't 100% compatibility so some games might not work.

I would think Sony would release a list of those games at some point.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that's kinda dissapointing. I was really hoping to play my old psp games. Since I've never been able to hack mine I bought like 20 psp games lol.

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of US UMDs, I don't really care as much; however it sucks for imported UMDs. :\ Would have loved to have played Gundam vs Gundam Next+ and Climax Heroes Fourze on the Vita. :(

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In terms of US UMDs, I don't really care as much; however it sucks for imported UMDs. :\ Would have loved to have played Gundam vs Gundam Next+ and Climax Heroes Fourze on the Vita. :(

It sucks but some UMDs maybe a part of the new download program so you can play the ones you owned on the Vita at a later date btw are you getting Gundam Extreme VS.

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absolutely. :D Only thing that stinks is that it comes out the same day as Climax Heroes Fourze (Which I preordered on Wii and PSP as well). XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol +1