Can Xbox one dlcs be dumped

deep433

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the games can be dumped but can the dlcs be dumped. They don't need to be usable just preserved in any way. Specifically talking about pre windows games like Forza horizon 2 as windows games have been cracked.

TomChaai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Depends. Some games actually have the bulk of the content already in the game, the DLC purchase is just a license entry to unlock it.

For those DLCs that are actually separate downloads, I imagine they are encrypted just like the main package.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
If you can save it on a USB hard drive you can extract it: Copy and Extract content from an Xbox One USB Formatted Drive on a Windows PC

The hard bit is working out what content is what. The only advice I can really give here is to download the content and then make a note of the date / time you did. You can then figure out what the content is on the PC.

(I presume that tool still works, its been almost a decade since I used it).

Reactions: BigOnYa

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know the games can be dumped but can the dlcs be dumped. They don't need to be usable just preserved in any way. Specifically talking about pre windows games like Forza horizon 2 as windows games have been cracked.
Yes, I’m pretty sure the DLC is stored in a separate package. As long as for example car DLCs as they are actually on the game.
Post automatically merged:

By crack, what do you mean? Preserved in any way is possible but if the Xbox One never gets decrypted it’s pointless.
Post automatically merged:

Like TomChaai said, basically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol