Hacking Can the R4i 3DS Gold RTS play GBASP ROMS?

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I usually play GBA games on my iPod, but I upgraded so I can't anymore. I was wondering if the R4i 3DS Gold can play GBA games successfully?

I'd only play three games (Legacy of Goku series) so it's not like a have a huge library of games along with DS games.

Just wondering.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I usually play GBA games on my iPod, but I upgraded so I can't anymore. I was wondering if the R4i 3DS Gold can play GBA games successfully?

I'd only play three games (Legacy of Goku series) so it's not like a have a huge library of games along with DS games.

Just wondering.
nope, you need a DSTwo.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes you can but you have to use gbaemu4ds and the compatibility isn't that great because it has to function as a hypervisor rather than an emulator and the DS doesn't have a MMU (hardware memory protection). A very impressive feat of software engineering but still with lots of compatibility problems. Looks like Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku and Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II are not compatible with the alpha 1 fix version. Here is the list http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Gbaemu4ds_Compatibility_List

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill